Clarksville Academy beats MTCS

midTNqb12

clarksville academy won 28-14. it was 14-7 goin into the half and then 14-14 with 8 left in the 4th then they score on some nice passes. and then on kickoff mtcs fumbles the kickoff and then clarksville academy recovers and scores on the drive and then middle runs a 2 min. drill and gets to the one and is stopped. they came ready to play and we didnt. we finally got it goin 8 minutes into the 1st quarter but then dropped it all for 2 minutes in the 4th were they score 2 tds in 2 minutes. great game clarksville academy.

clarksville academy won 28-14. it was 14-7 goin into the half and then 14-14 with 8 left in the 4th then they score on some nice passes. and then on kickoff mtcs fumbles the kickoff and then clarksville academy recovers and scores on the drive and then middle runs a 2 min. drill and gets to the one and is stopped. they came ready to play and we didnt. we finally got it goin 8 minutes into the 1st quarter but then dropped it all for 2 minutes in the 4th were they score 2 tds in 2 minutes. great game clarksville academy.

825729676[/snapback]

You get credit for initating a topic after a loss. Most of the kids on here just gloat in their wins and ignore the losses. I am impressed.

their linebackers were able to penatrate and make some good plays and put a lot of pressure on me i had to throw the ball away on the bootleg about 2-3 times. they had a good running back also, number 24. he was able to run hard and had nice yardage on the night. i was 7 for 13 for 173 yards on the night i believe and about every time i threw i had on of them right on me putting some good pressure. they pinched their linebackers a lot, it seemed like they would pinch inside then stay home the next play and then go outside outside with the blitz.

their linebackers were able to penatrate and make some good plays and put a lot of pressure on me i had to throw the ball away on the bootleg about 2-3 times. they had a good running back also, number 24. he was able to run hard and had nice yardage on the night. i was 7 for 13 for 173 yards on the night i believe and about every time i threw i had on of them right on me putting some good pressure. they pinched their linebackers a lot, it seemed like they would pinch inside then stay home the next play and then go outside outside with the blitz.

825729750[/snapback]

MINDBOGGLING :blink:

midTNqb12,

I have a question for you. Actually a few. 1) When you guys are practicing, are you on one side of the school and your receivers on the other, because it looked like when you would throw the ball you were trying to throw it over a building or a house or something. 2)Are you sure that was a 6-2 defense CA runs? If not, I would let your coaches know that they shouldn't trust another schools assumption on what your next opponent runs. Thanks and Good Luck the rest of the year.

i would like to zip the ball but my coach wants me to put more air under it for some reason. i dont question him, i just do what im told. i like to have not as many long passes like we have and have more 5-9 yards outs and ins or hooks ,cuz i like to release the ball before the receiver gets to his spot and for him to turn and it be there but its hard to work on that with some new receivers, maybe next year, i dont know. but for the air i put under it, its from what im told to do.