Rockwood @ Wartburg

RHSfootball1

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest w_raiders

by the way wartburg does have a band i saw them perform at the onieda game. and this game is gonna be crazy. ol wood rock and wart town goin at it. this is considered a rivalry game isn't it? and by the way kingbrian3, don't u have a certain name for one of the morgan county rivarly games? i think u named one a couple years ago. i can't remember the name

NO offense King is the man at picking games but look who is picking against him a lil bias people picking their favorite team without actually thinking it through... I think u missed 3 this week kingbrian??? well anyways idk about the game i know its been a ruff week so far for the old pigskin team....Im sure which ever team is able to run their gameplan more sucessfully will win.

PS Wartburg is coming off 2 bitter loses.. Kingbrian when was the last time wartburg went 0-10 well im sure they wont this year....

I know Wartburg is struggling right now, but they will bounce back. They just haven't shown the fire they should be playing with right now. They couldn't pick a better time to turn up their intensity than this week in the regional opener against Rockwood. I hope the Bulldogs turn things around this week, because I know they have the talent to turn this season around and make another run at the playoffs.

Rockwood by 20

825731650[/snapback]

Your being nice saying it will only be 20, against Coalfield Wartburg couldn't move the ball on their subs. Coalfields subs played most of the second half. K. Laymance is out for a few games, so that's going to huert any chance they hae of keeping any game close. If Rockwood jumps out early it will be as ugly as it was at Coalfield.