Rockwood @ Wartburg

RHSfootball1

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I can predict this one. I see Rockwood coming out and winning by 21 or so.... Coach Webb will have the little mistakes out of the way and the tigers will be ready to play football again. The Midway loss will end up helping in the long run b/c most teams dont see that kind of atmosphere until the last couple of weeks and playoff time... Rockwood has one step on everyone now... they have that experience come crunch time.... it may not matter in some... but wartburg is next on the schedule so thats all that matters now. Come-on Tigers ... put ur heads on straight and take it one wk at a time... Tigers Big in morgan county fri.

ill give it to wartburg they are bigger than rockwood up front, but rockwood is in a lot better shape and is already fired up and ready to show what they can really do. Turnovers killed rockwood in the loss to midway, but after Coach Webb deals with that problem durin this weeks practice i dont think you will see that out of the team any more. The same with the fightin they had on the field. They will be more disciplined for the rest of the season if you ask me.

rockwood by 20+

ill give it to wartburg they are bigger than rockwood up front, but rockwood is in a lot better shape and is already fired up and ready to show what they can really do. Turnovers killed rockwood in the loss to midway, but after Coach Webb deals with that problem durin this weeks practice i dont think you will see that out of the team any more. The same with the fightin they had on the field. They will be more disciplined for the rest of the season if you ask me.

rockwood by 20+

If the fourth quarter Tigers from Thursday night show up then Wartburg will be in trouble. If Rockwood has five or six turnovers again then they are in trouble.

I like Rockwood. They showed a lot of pride in that fourth quarter when they could have folded their tents and limped home. From what I've heard, Wartburg has looked really bad for two straight weeks. They don't have the speed that they've had in the past and they've never been known as a physical team.