heritage vs. farragut

crazyLb22

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going with Farragut in this one. They have the opening game jitters out of the way and they know now what they need to work on. I am sure that Heritage does not have the speed and quickness that Central has. That and the 6 turnovers is what beat the Admirals last Friday. If the Farragut QB gets time and can get the ball to Miller and Moore, they should be fine. The D is very stout. I think Farragut will win by 14 to 17 points.

Good luck to the Admirals.

Yes... Farragut is a good tough team. They have a strong defense. Heritage has a strong defense as well. Heritage knows what needs to be done. The Mountaineer offense was not been running on all cylinders last friday night that's why the game was so close. The offense will step it up this week in practice. Farragut will be tough to beat but if Heritage can avoid turnovers and but the ball in the endzone this should be a good game. If you go to the game then you will get your money's worth. Hopefully Heritage isnt too overlooked. Good Luck and we will see what happens Friday.

QUOTE(CU06 @ Aug 27 2005 - 10:27 AM)

i dont see how u could say that farragut would need a better coach. coach courtney is the defensive coordinator that shut out central's offense for 3 quarters. the problem seems to be on the gameplaning on the offensive side of the ball for farragut. they didn't seem to make any adjustments once central started to stop them in the second half. im sure they will make the corrections and learn from this game and carry on through the rest of the season.

Farragut has needed a better coach for years. Your school has won State Championships in Baseball, Soccer, Track, Cross Country, Wrestling and Golf since 2000. You have one of the largest enrollments in the state and have a financially well to do area.

You have former college coaches, pro and former collage athlets who sit in the stands and say the same things.

Your Soccer team could not take it to the next level until they got a new Coach. In one year, he took them from a good team with talent to National Champions.

The same thing could happen in football with the right coach.

825731551[/snapback]

coach courtney is not in charge of the offense... he is the defensive cor. and he does a good job at that...

Yall Heritage boys are HILARIOUS. I mean dang, yall make me laugh hard. The whole state besides your school and its players losing big. Yall beat Cambell county and seymour.............OH WOW. But on the real note, i am happy for yall to start your season well but you are playing a team who wants it bad. After the Central game, Farragut wanted to play it all over again because even central said if we didnt tunover the ball, we had the game. But Heritage goodluck, Admirals win big. Like Oak Ridge over Clinton big.

825731423[/snapback]

Do you not think that We have something to prove also, I mean look at us over the past years we have done terrible... and now when we finally start rolling yall try and bring us down. Yeah your right Cambell County and Seymour arent as good as Farragut, but that doesnt mean we cant step it up a notch and do good. We have just as much to prove as farragut, so we will have to try hard and it will be a close game. it doesnt matter what any body says... what matters is what happens on the field

Yes... Farragut is a good tough team. They have a strong defense. Heritage has a strong defense as well. Heritage knows what needs to be done. The Mountaineer offense was not been running on all cylinders last friday night that's why the game was so close. The offense will step it up this week in practice. Farragut will be tough to beat but if Heritage can avoid turnovers and but the ball in the endzone this should be a good game. If you go to the game then you will get your money's worth. Hopefully Heritage isnt too overlooked. Good Luck and we will see what happens Friday.

825732648[/snapback]

heritage managed only 13 points vs Campbell County...C has a good D but then aain they aint farragut...its good to see heritage winning but the ride is over fo rnow...farragut wins...

Cambell County has had the best defense that Heritage's offense have faced this year. They made Heritage a better football team. I know that farragut has a good defense but so does Heritage. Go ahead pick Farragut. That's alright. The Heritage guys know what needs to be done and they will be prepared. The Mountaineer offense will get the ball moving downfield. It will be close.

For those of yall who didn't know the whole left side of the Heritage offensive line was switched against CC because the tackle got hurt on wednesday. So for us to have a whole different side of the line over there we did good to score 13 points, but now that the tackle is back hopefully our line will step it up and do what i know we can do

all the comedic trash talkin aside because that's all it is for laughs. but this should be good game with farragut coming out of top. heritage has done a great job with their new coach and they will compete in every ballgame this season but i dont see them winning this one.