Early Bird Playday

10isee

One word, HOT!!!!

Neither gym had air conditioning. Baylor and Farragut played in the finals. The 2 best players were #7 from Farragut and #21 from Anderson County. They were 2 of the best players I've seen all year. #21 is a monster who is all over the court.

Cookeville looked great the 1 match I saw them play. I don't think they missed a serve, or had a hitting error the entire match.

One word, HOT!!!!

Neither gym had air conditioning.  Baylor and Farragut played in the finals.  The 2 best players were #7 from Farragut and #21 from Anderson County.  They were 2 of the best players I've seen all year.  #21 is a monster who is all over the court.

Cookeville looked great the 1 match I saw them play.  I don't think they missed a serve, or had a hitting error the entire match.

825731973[/snapback]

You must have seen the Cookeville and AC match. They didn't miss anything that whole match. AC played them tough in the match even though they lost it.

If Cookeville plays that way late in the season, people had better take notice.

Number 21 for AC played good all weekend she is a real player.

I didn't see #7 for Farraugt but I have heard about her and I saw just a few points in their match against Catholic but not enought. She had a kill and a dig while I watch but I do know one thing for sure she can JUMP.