JCM at Brighton

VolunteerGeneral

I have no earthly idea how good Brighton is this year, but I`m gonna pick JCM to come out on top in this one.

In fact if JCM plays like they did against Germantown last week, I don`t see them losing another regular season game. They played a very good Red Devil team and passed the test IMO.

Anyone know anything about Brighton?

Easy, there Killer. It's gonna take more than a losing effort to beat that bunch from Hardin County. I saw them completely shut down Bolivar's offense the other night, and Adam Milligan is amazing with the football. I'm not saying that Hardin County will win, but I think it'll be a great game between the Cougars and the Tigers.

Easy, there Killer. It's gonna take more than a losing effort to beat that bunch from Hardin County. I saw them completely shut down Bolivar's offense the other night, and Adam Milligan is amazing with the football. I'm not saying that Hardin County will win, but I think it'll be a great game between the Cougars and the Tigers.

825731272[/snapback]

It always is a great game. I just really like what I saw in the Cougars last Friday.