McMinn / Ooltewah

TribeFan

If McMinn plays on defense like it did last week againist central then it might be a long night for the black and gold. But something tells me they will make this an interesting game, I still believe that McMinn is a heavy underdog but I suppose that is why they will play the game just to make sure. Come on Tribe supporters where is the support? GO TRIBE!!

And by the way Benny will not run the score up on his alma mater (spelling) he never has and never will, he has too many old friends that will be in the stands supporting McMinn.

Edited by TribeFan

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha Ha in that case if our bus breaks down well walk the rest of the way there and still play our best and beat mc minn and it doesnt take all americans to win a game it takes a team and thats what ooltewah is!!!  ooltewah by 28

825732970[/snapback]

I know Ooltewah has better english teachers than that ;p

Is the game really gonna be on TV don't think I can make it Friday

The players on the field will determine the outcome of this one when the last whistle sounds. Ooltewah has a lot of talent and should win on paper but we can never be too confident or arrogant to the fact because if anything can happen will happen and that's why we play the game. Ooltewah must stay focused on their ultimate goal by taking one game at a time and playing at their best each and every week to bring that golden ball back home to the east and set it so nicely for all see. Go Owls!

Your hard work, determination, and dedication to the Owls program is greatly appreciated by myself the fans and most of all the children that look up to you week in and week out.

Edited by SergeantOwl22

Who are you kidding?

Ooltewah could beat McMinn with their 2nd an 3rd teams.

Ooltewah by 50. or as many as they want to.

825734544[/snapback]

I never said Ooltewah would not win or even by how much I just don’t want to add fuel to the fire that’s all. Like I said before they must stay focused and play at the highest level each and every week and never short change any game because in order to be perfect they’ve got play and practice perfect and after it is said and done each one of them can say I gave 100% to the cause and left it all on the field.

I never said Ooltewah would not win or even by how much I just don’t want to add fuel to the fire that’s all. Like I said before they must stay focused and play at the highest level each and every week and never short change any game because in order to be perfect they’ve got play and practice perfect and after it is said and done each one of them can say I gave 100% to the cause and left it all on the field.

825734591[/snapback]

Now the Chattanooga Central game talk it up as much as you want.