sunbright at greenback

the truth is...

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUESTION  : Sunbright and Greenback , who will win and why? 

ANSWER  :  Greenback, because they are playing Sunbright.

825733208[/snapback]

oh yeah thats funny. now tell me devil what was the score in harriman's last game. 28-0 (now thats funny) :( . So don't go mouthing off until you have something to mouth off about..

Edited by rufus22

oh yeah thats funny. now tell me devil what was the score in harriman's last game. 28-0 (now thats funny) :( . So don't go mouthing off until you have something to mouth off about..

825733949[/snapback]

I don't even like Harriman; but, Harriman played an annual AAA power in Kingston. Kingston would have scored as many as they wanted against Sunbright. Don't go and make fun of a school's wins or losses until you see who they play. Sunbright plays nobody except Coalfield and Midway. We'll see how many Coalfield will drop on Sunbright, then we'll talk!

What is this I hear about Sunbright not being physical? :D  We beat White House Heritatges defense.  You Greenback people are in for a rude awakin come friday dont you worry.  When it is all said and done you will be thingin dang they kick are butts.  I am pickin the Tigers to win. :)

825732580[/snapback]

HaHa even know we (Greenback) are not on top of our game right now the last thing we are wurried about is Sunbright... It has been a long time since Greenback had started out like this and we dont like it..... So the best thing to do when you come to Greenback this Friday. Is come ready to play. The Nation will have a win Friday... :D

I don't even like Harriman; but, Harriman played an annual AAA power in KingstonKingston would have scored as many as they wanted against Sunbright.  Don't go and make fun of a school's wins or losses until you see who they play.  Sunbright plays nobody except Coalfield and Midway.  We'll see how many Coalfield will drop on Sunbright, then we'll talk!

825734345[/snapback]

i will give you that harriman does play kingston and that is a big task to handle. but before you start knocking on this region, you need to understand what you are getting yourself into. this is the toughest class "a" region in the state. not only do you have coalfield and midway. we also have oneida and greenback. harriman will find out how tough this region is very soon. harriman will be lucky to make the playoff's in this region in the coming years.

QUESTION  : Sunbright and Greenback , who will win and why? 

ANSWER  :  Greenback, because they are playing Sunbright.

825733208[/snapback]

what you need to do is stop de-grading teams and schools and just state your opinion. do you or have you ever played football? if you want to talk about teams, than when was the last time harriman made the playoffs? how many games did they lose in a row? why did they come down to single "a" ball? are they really under the magic number of students to play "a" ball or are they tired of getting their butt kicked and decided to not count their vocational students? what is the truth? you should know because, apparently you know everything else.

what you need to do is stop de-grading teams and schools and just state your opinion.  do you or have you ever played football?  if you want to talk about teams, than when was the last time harriman made the playoffs?  how many games did they lose in a row?  why did they come down to single "a" ball?  are they really under the magic number of students to play "a" ball or are they tired of getting their butt kicked and decided to not count their vocational students?  what is the truth?  you should know because, apparently you know everything else.

825734715[/snapback]

You ask too many questions, lady. I would be here all day if I had to water down what I am saying so you could understand it. I am not degrading anyone, there has to be a winner and a loser to every game. Greenback will win because they put together a better team, period.

Why is this even a topic? Greenback had eighth graders score on sunbright at the end of the game last year. Greenback has lost a couple of weapons, but Justin O'Hara will have 250 yards before they sub. The defense will be stifling because their weakness is in the secondary and sunbright cannot complete passes vs. air. Greenback 53

Sunbright 12

Edited by TrophyHunter