ccs

oiyboy2

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CCS 11 East Ridge 0

The seem to be doing ok without her. (not that an 11-0 win over East RIdge says anything but they have had some other impressive wins)

CCS vs GPS Thursday---- should be interesting.

CCS keeper may be the difference in this one but GPS is solid all the way around.

Edited by mtnman

CCS 11 East Ridge 0

The seem to be doing ok without her. (not that an 11-0 win over East RIdge says anything but they have had some other impressive wins)

CCS vs GPS Thursday----  should be interesting.

CCS keeper may be the difference in this one but GPS is solid all the way around.

825734171[/snapback]

Maybe right mtnman but the CCS keeper has not been tested yet. Is that game at CCS or GPS? I may have to go and watch that one. Anyone else playing that night that might be a better show.

she was tested versus seigal with about 14 shots some more that werent recorded....

the girls are doing just fine without charity even though that would have made them better...

in the eastridge game the starters only played half the game or less and the players who did play were told that they could only score on crosses in the air not on the ground and it had to be a one touch.... so ccs was definately not trying to score most of the time so...

Maybe right mtnman but the CCS keeper has not been tested yet.  Is that game at CCS or GPS?  I may have to go and watch that one.  Anyone else playing that night that might be a better show.

825734182[/snapback]

Their keeper was def tested so that arguement doesnt work....I was really surprised when she broke up a couple of the breakaways vs. Siegel so she is tested

Their keeper was def tested so that arguement doesnt work....I was really surprised when she broke up a couple of the breakaways vs. Siegel so she is tested

825735760[/snapback]

One game doesn't show her value to the team. In no other game that I have been to has the opposing team gotten into the 18. I have watched 6 of their games, including scrimmages so don't compare one game. I am talking a true test - not a high soft ball taken from 35 out like what happened with the other teams who are still shell shocked from the Lee girls pounding the backs of their nets ! Let's see what happens in the GPS game tonight sir.