Lookout Valley @ Temple

football time

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's really hard to say who is going to win this one.

With Temple having a tough loss against Sequatchie last week -- I would say that they learned some lessons and will bounce back with a better effort against LV.

I'm not sure how LV will respond after their loss to Huntland -- but I'm sure they will be ready to play also.

It ought to be a pretty good game, so I look forward to being at Red Bank Middle School on Friday night to watch this one. Good luck to both teams.

Temple will start strong but end weak.  After watching them vs SCHS, they are not in shape.  However with LV not having much depth either, I think the freshman #1 for Temple will have a field day on offense and defense.

825735217[/snapback]

I dont really agree. I dont think were in bad shape. Its just 10 players go both ways, and when your getting beat up every play it begins to take a toll on you after a while. I think against a less physical team we will be alright. Not taking anything away from LV (bc i know theyre physical also) but Sequatchie is VERY physical.

My prediction: Lookout Valley is much much better this year, itll be a good game.

Edited by bigbody1220