Hillsboro at Tullahoma

binns37388

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumb: I think if the Cats are as ready to play Hillsboro as they were FC then those 17% could be right!!!

I think about 73% of the experts picked Franklin Co to beat Tullahoma last week in Winchester, but the Cats won. Now, 83% of the experts have picked Hillsboro to win at Tullahoma. Can 17% of the people be right Friday nite?

825735205[/snapback]

i hate to break everyone but when teams that run a 5 receiver set usually don't have a very good running game florida never did even if hillsboro's defence gets to our QB he is athletic enough to scramble away from them against a ball control offence like hillsboro the other teams offence has to be able to strike pretty quickly i know tullahoma can do that i think hillsboro will win but it we be closer then everyone thinks

i think that the defense is goin to have to step it up this game hillsboro is an athletic team and the game last friday against overton was much worse than what the score was......barnes's long ball is goin to have to be on the money just like against franklin co.....Hillsboro will prolly come out on top but it will be closer than what everybody thinks....

83% of the experts have picked Hillsboro to win at Tullahoma

I would not clasify the voters on coachT as experts, but I know what you are trying to say.

This will be Tullahoma's measuring stick to see if they can compete against teams with speed and strength and to be a contendor in there region.

Don't be suprised if there is a TULL victory tonight. But the boros will not be easy.

the wildcats hang on to beat hillsboro 21-20 as edward hammonds blocks the extra point with 5 min. to play in the game......the student section was unbelievable we have got to be the best in the state....no one gave the cats a chance except for the die hards....but we got a big game next week against our rivalry coffee county for the coffee pot!!! LETS GO CATS!!!!!!

EDMOND HAMMONDS IS THE MAN!!!!!!!

825737543[/snapback]

A tremendous win for the Tullahoma Wildcat football team tonite against Hillsboro. It was a great game with a blocked PAT by Edward Hammonds sealing the victory. Tullahoma had suffered two straight losing seasons after ten straight winning seasons. I really expected the Cats to be 0-2 to start the season, but this team has a good chemistry about it and has surprised everyone so far, except maybe the coaches. I don't really want to single out too many players because it was a team effort. I don't think either team had any turnovers, but the Burros had a few more penalties. It's been a sad week thinking about all the people suffering from the effects of Hurrican Katrina and the Burros had six players, three who dressed out tonite, that were refugees from that area. It was nice to enjoy a few hours of good high school football to keep our minds off possibly the worst disaster this country has seen. Congratulations to Coach Olive and his fine staff for the victory tonite and lets hope the Cats don't have a letdown against their bitter rivals, the Coffe Co Red Raiders next Friday nite in Manchester. Its the battle for the Coffee Pot and a crowd of seven to eight thousand people will be there.