Cookeville at Lebanon

THE SQUAD

Did I ask for your support? That is a BIG heck no. If you had picked us, I would have had some doubts since you have absolutely no logical insight about anything.

If you think  it hurts me or bothers me that you don't like me or my team...think again...... if your ego will allow you to.

And this is a  public forum.....if I don't choose to publish my name, I won't. I mean you don't go by yours....you just were so stupid that you got found out. Not my fault. I could care less if you can bench press me  or not.....I don't care to associate with a caveman. Why don't you post something intelligent realating to the topics?? New concept for sure. All you seem to do is try to use that caveman mentality of yours to start fights, call folk names,  and  act like a playground bully. How about supporting your team??? Or is that way too hard for you.....would make you have to live in the present.

825743355[/snapback]

Keep twisting my words old man. Don't hate 'cause you're to old and don't have a pair. If you did you would stop making excuses. Who do I bully? Ya'll just scared bottom line. If you weren't you would post your name. Period! And hey genius the reason I went by Football Man is because I coached. I didn't ask for you to hate on LHS. Your pittiful. Bashing kids all day. It's sad. You need help. I never tear down the kids on any team. Grow up old man and grow a pair.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could sign up and play A2Football tomorrow.  Pro ball ... joke.  You left UNA because???  Shooooweee!  I smell a something stinky in here!  <_<

825743362[/snapback]

Wrong again slappy. I played in the AFL for 2 years. That's pro brother. Don't be mad 'cause you couldn't do crap but work after college. How many times you been #1 in the nation. It's so easy to hide behind a screen name and talk noise. There's one reason why you won't post your name. Fear

Wrong again. I played pro ball 4 1/2 years. And I won a Natinal Championship starting as a freshman at the University of North Alabama. That must of stung 'cause you got upset! This suppose to be about LHS vs. C-ville. You don't have enough about you to post your name. How did you have kids without the proper tools?

825743359[/snapback]

Look whos talking about proper equipment! <_< Might want to look down at those raisins after all the years of 'roids! :)

Wrong again slappy. I played in the AFL for 2 years. That's pro brother. Don't be mad 'cause you couldn't do crap but work after college. How many times you been #1 in the nation. It's so easy to hide behind a screen name and talk noise. There's one reason why you won't post your name. Fear

825743367[/snapback]

You just lost 2.5 years ... soon it will be, well I thought about playing pro ball. And no, I'm definitely not afraid of you ... just keep livin' the dream big fella! :) AFL ball is like playing Single A baseball with AFL2 being Rookie ball ... been there done that hoss.

And making fun of me for "getting a job" is absolutely hilarious! I bet I make more money a year than you have in the last 5 - including your "pro" ball.

Where are you coaching now? Are you pushing a broom in a warehouse? Right! <_<

Edited by tnsddeveloper

hard defensive game. Lebanon takes it 14-7 probably winning off a special teams play or something like that. look i know we got em in the season last year and then lost when it counted but ill tell you one thing coach Brown will never let happen and thats let his team fold. coach Brown raises up boys that dont know how to quite...plus he'd kill you on Monday if you ever did. so whoever posted that doesn't truely know coach B.

Springer - look what a little research can find out

Allnurses.com

<-- It's how Nurses surf the web -->

http://allnurses.com/forums/showthread.php?p=659312

Quote:

Originally posted by tnsddeveloper

A little about me: I'm 28, wife, 2 kids (2 and 4 months). I have always had a strong desire to work in the medical world and was at one point a pre-med major in college. However, after shadowing a doc in college, I didn't like the lifestyle (and much more, the docs "god-complex" attitude). I don't feel the school I attended gave me good advice on the wide breadth of options I had in terms of working in the medical field. My UG degree is in marketing ... making Vandy's NP bridge program very enticing (although, I have been accepted to a BSN program starting in the fall also).

Goal wise, I want to 'treat' patients. I actually lean towards the ACNP degree because I enjoy the fast-paced and stressful atmosphere. But I don't really know much about an actual day in the life of a ACNP, or for that matter a critical care nurse. I'm trying to find more information about ACNPs so I can make the determination between that or working in a more family type of practice.

Thanks so much for the help. If you could shed some light on the life of a ACNP/critical care nurse, or the life of a FNP, I would greatly appreciate it.

its gameday baby! GET IT UP!!!!!!!! go out there and hit em in the mouth hold on to the football and youll win the game.

stop hatin on the devils. i think region is just mad because the blue devils have been better the his lil ol pats

and everybody else just hates on coach springer because you werent as good as he was...... and your all prolly afraid of him!!!!

Previous post from 2004.  So add 2 years to age.

825743985[/snapback]

Great job finding my wife ding-a-ling! Excellent work. Read the post. The poster is a 28 year old wife (although she probably wishes no one knew her age). And she's a nurse practitioner now ... making more money than you and Football Man and his "pro" salary COMBINED (and she loves it by the way so don't say money isn't everything). Now, look up what she makes in salary as an Family Nurse Practitioner. Now, imagine me as an Orthodontist (I worked hard to become one - I can brag). Now, visit salary.com and look up what they make. Add those salaries up and - well, how is your self worth right now - realizing that you push brooms at the local warehouse - and well, we got "jobs" right out of school! :lol:

Good work on the sleuth work. Here's some more help. 2 years to become a ACNP for my wife after taking time away to have kids. Me - 4 years of college. 4 years of dental school. 3 years of orthodontics residency at hospital. 5 years of orthodontics associate work to pay off student loans and start my own practice. So, let's use that "teacher" education and add. 4+4+3+5=??? . What year did I graduate from high school? You guys are getting so close. Other than dropping my name ... I can't really give any more info. You now have the year I graduated (if you can do elementary arithmetic), what I do for a profession, and what my wife does for a profession. Come on guys, get with it.

I'm guessing that Springer is about 31. Since Springer was at CU in the early nineties like I claimed ... do you guys still think that I went there? Maybe I was there before him? Maybe, I wasn't there at all? I spun you guys in such a circle and you drilled that poor Slaughter kid (from what I understand is a great kid too) that you guys look like ... well, we'll just let it go.

Maybe we'll will invite you guys over for a beer when we build a house on our new lakefront lot we bought in good ole Wilson Co.! :thumb: Start holding your breath ....... NOW!

And to think ... I almost climbed out of bed last night to post on here and give Springer "props" for actually playing beyond college ball.

Edited by tnsddeveloper

Great job finding my wife ding-a-ling!  Excellent work.  Read the post.  The poster is a 28 year old wife (although she probably wishes no one knew her age).  And she's a nurse practitioner now ... making more money than you and Football Man and his "pro" salary COMBINED (and she loves it by the way so don't say money isn't everything).  Now, look up what she makes in salary as an Family Nurse Practitioner.  Now, imagine me as an Orthodontist (I worked hard to become one - I can brag).  Now, visit salary.com and look up what they make.  Add those salaries up and - well, how is your self worth right now - realizing that you push brooms at the local warehouse - and well, we got "jobs" right out of school!  :thumb:

Good work on the sleuth work.  Here's some more help.  2 years to become a ACNP for my wife after taking time away to have kids.  Me - 4 years of college.  4 years of dental school.  3 years of orthodontics residency at hospital.  5 years of orthodontics associate work to pay off student loans and start my own practice.  So, let's use that "teacher" education and add.  4+4+3+5=??? .  What year did I graduate from high school?  You guys are getting so close.  Other than dropping my name ... I can't really give any more info.  You now have the year I graduated (if you can do elementary arithmetic), what I do for a profession, and what my wife does for a profession.  Come on guys, get with it.

I'm guessing that Springer is about 31.  Since Springer was at CU in the early nineties like I claimed ... do you guys still think that I went there?  Maybe I was there before him?  Maybe, I wasn't there at all?  I spun you guys in such a circle and you drilled that poor Slaughter kid (from what I understand is a great kid too) that you guys look like ... well, we'll just let it go.

Maybe we'll will invite you guys over for a beer when we build a house on our new lakefront lot we bought in good ole Wilson Co.!  :lol: Start holding your breath ....... NOW!

And to think ... I almost climbed out of bed last night to post on here and give Springer "props" for actually playing beyond college ball.

825744075[/snapback]

Dude I was there form 95-97. It's okay Summers. I have no hate in my heart for you. I'm only defending my boys. I love everyone of those kids like blood. They work hard and they don't need folks tearing them down. Lets squash this. We're grown men. This is suppose to be about the game. I'm not going to sling any more mud with you Summers. I may be from Loretto, but I'm a Blue Devil until I die! GO BIG BLUE!!! Let's see that Nasty D tonight! GATA!!!!!!!!!

Dude I was there form 95-97. It's okay Summers. I have no hate in my heart for you. I'm only defending my boys. I love everyone of those kids like blood. They work hard and they don't need folks tearing them down. Lets squash this. We're grown men. This is suppose to be about the game. I'm not going to sling any more mud  with you Summers. I may be from Loretto, but I'm a Blue Devil until I die! GO BIG BLUE!!! Let's see that Nasty D tonight! GATA!!!!!!!!!

825744170[/snapback]

Nice! Target #2 on your list. Fire away! You guys are great! Keep me entertained! :thumb:

Come on now Springer. Summers was at CU when you were. Check the graduation dates.

Edited by tnsddeveloper