TOP 1A SCHOOLS

bigtuck4242

All this talk about Trousdale and yall need to worry about Union City, Mckenzie, and Lake County cause they may not be a private school but they are very tough teams. Union City's line is huge and they have some very good backs. Lake County and McKenzie have 2 of the best quarterbacks that match up with most in the state. So beware of region 7A. :thumb:

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To the great king , johny price is a man , he's quick and strong and john potter is a tractor/trailer, hampton line is awesome. they are working very hard. so give them some credit. and as for adam townsend he will tell you in a heartbeat that there is no i in team .look what he put in the paper (the line and backs is awesome). and lets give little mike some credit keep on working hard bulldogs and keep it one game at a time!

1) Trousdale County

2) Trousdale County

3) Trousdale County

4) Trousdale County

5) Trousdale County

Trousdale County is the only one that matters in this 1A Class. There isn't a 1A team out there that could beat them. I have seen them play and they can dominate any aspect of the game. And they will!!!

Ill be watching them playing at MTSU for the State Championship.

Hampton[/url'> Bulldog Fan' date='Sep 11 2005 - 06:32 PM']Price weighs 310 and benches 335 and dead lifts 400+ squats 500+

what price are you talking about ?

825746808[/snapback]

I was at the weight lifting competition and Price failed on his first attempt at 300. He got it the second time, but had to cheat to do it. A man his size should deadlift at least 600 lbs. and bench about 380. I've seen 190 lb. people do it. Sorry to bust your bubble, but thats what I saw with my own two eyes.

And I agree, Potter is a big powerful fullback, but mark it down, he'll have under 50 yards rushing week ten. And I never said that mike wasn't a great coach. He coached me for four year and always pushed me hard. But you Hampton fans need to realize that because he's your coach now doesn't mean you will be going to state. There's a lot of powerful opponents in 1-A and there is one only ten miles up the road. So, don't get your hopes too high. :thumb:

I have never said that Hampton was going to state

I just said that they will be good and yes i am saying that they will beat clouland sorry if it offfends you king but its my opinion i bet potter will have about 70 - 90 yards but AT adam "mighty mouse " Townsend will have 120-150 trust me

he is fast very fast if you dont believe me come to the Hampton unaka Game this friday

At Hampton

I think that Hampton is a very good football team and I am very proud of every player, but truth is, it doesn't matter how much Price can lift, how many yards Potter has, or how fast OJ is. It doesn't matter how good Cloudland's team is. The big game on week 10 between Cloudland and Hampton will not be won by a few players' abilities, it will be won by ONE TEAM'S HEART.

I think that Hampton is a very good football team and I am very proud of every player, but truth is, it doesn't matter how much Price can lift, how many yards Potter has, or how fast OJ is.  It doesn't matter how good Cloudland's team is.  The big game on week 10 between Cloudland and Hampton will not be won by a few players' abilities, it will be won by ONE TEAM'S HEART.

825748180[/snapback]

That my friend is very very true

as Coalfield, Trousdale, and Cascade have proven to be the elite this year

825746769[/snapback]

Not knocking Cascade or anything, since I don't know anything about them except they were barely beaten by Moore Co. and Huntland shut them out, but if they are elite then Mt. Pleasant must be flat-out spectacular. Maybe you meant another team was elite?

If you stop to think Trousdale should be at the top since they have 390 students. 10 more would put them in 2A. SP has 274 and Cloudland only has 219. These stats would seem to give Trousdale a big edge at least it looks that way to me. For example assuming 50/50 male female enrollment. Trousdale would have 58 more boys to be potential players than SP and 85 more than Cloudland. So maybe they aren't that much better they are just that much bigger. Of course I wouldn't dare suggest that they might have supposed to be in 2A anyway. 10 students aren't very many more or less.

825742634[/snapback]

Student count don't mean sugar. Theres only 11 on the field at time. Plus Trousdale plays against bigger schools no problem. Your probably right though they could be in 2A OR 3A and still be a consistent playoff team, year in and year out. The truth is its in the coaching and conditioning. I can remember when Trousdale used to spank on Gallatin.