Warren County@ White County

WC43

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay look guys this is ridiculous. Just let it go and talk about these kids. If any of them ever come on here (coach may not let them, I don't know) they've gotta be disappointed to see two Pioneer fans fussin'! Heck I am! So guys save it for some other place. And ease up on the radio show. I've never listened to the pre-show because I can't. But I will tell you that the play-by-play is the best in Tennessee. And I'm not sayin' that just cause he's my dad. Their play-by-play is very down the middle even though they do get excited when Warren Co. makes a great play. That's natural when you're the voice of any high school team. Keep up the good work at WAKI and hopefully a future FM change. I doubt it, but then again, I was afraid we wouldn't see the big WC get to where they are! :rolleyes:

825743547[/snapback]

Your dad should hire you to renegotitate his contract next time around.

FM? Don't count on it. Internet? Now that's another story.

Your dad should hire you to renegotitate his contract next time around.

FM? Don't count on it. Internet? Now that's another story.

825743765[/snapback]

Internet broadcast would be awesome. I'm going to college in west. TN and the only way i can keep up with the game is by calling cell phones of those at the game like every 15 minutes for an update. If anyone from the radio station is reading this, PLEASE PLEASE consider internet broadcasting!

Internet would be great! Then I could actually listen to the games! Hey I'm going for a degree in Instructional Tech, ya'll should hire me and then ya'll will have an awesome website. Just wait till I finish my degree though. Can't wait for tonight, see everybody at the game. And Stewie1, I am indeed the son of the greatest play-by-play guy around. :rolleyes: But yeah, I'll ask him. Don't work to hard in classes this fall, I know I'm not! j/k

Congrats to White County Freshman on Another big win over Warren Co.

Varisty guys better step up for a big win tonight. I hope we have plenty of Law

Enfocement on the visitors side cause the way this Warren Co. bunch acts online

once they get behind no telling whats going to happen in the stands. Anyone

have any numbers on Gribble last night he broke some big runs.

White County by 14 :rolleyes:

Well I haven't been around in a while.. but I decided to drop by and predict Warren Co. by 13.

Also, I want to congratulate them on the two wins this season.

Keep it up tonight.

I also read on Unapproved Website that Josh Paz was attending the MTSU-NT game tomorrow in the boro. So hopefully, he can get the W tonight and then see the Blue Raiders break the Mean Green's Sunbelt Streak.