Livingston Academy Vs. Station Camp

livingstonfreak

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Livingston Academy 35

Station Camp 14

I told you guys that Station Camp wouldn't be any problem. However you want to talk about a schedule

at Knoxville Catholic

at York Institute

vs Austin East

at Scott County (KY)

vs Anderson County

vs Smith County

at Fulton

I will say that you guys should beat Scott County, Smith County and York Institute. Im not sure about the others.

Add Vincent Woodruff in the rushing show for LA. Total dominance by the Cats. Cates exited stage left middle of 3rd quarter as did Vaughn. As for the schedule how about this: Alcoa 46 Fulton 8. Another loss for A-E. Knox Webb 45 Anderson Co. 7. Not saying the Cats will beat all those teams, but I would say it looks brighter than say 3 wks. ago. Cates is a true playmaker. With him at the helm, anything is possible. He is truly an outstanding athlete. GO BLUE.

Well I see LA won 35-14... Wasn't able to make it tonight, anyone have any info on this game?  The usual Cates/Jones/Vaughn running show?  LA get that kicking game working or did they score 35 points in another, odd kind of way?

825745094[/snapback]

Rushing yardage-- Cates 77, Jones 89(on only 5 carries), Vaughn 62, Carwile 41, and Vincent Woodruff looked really good with 88 yards on only 7 carries!! Cates scored 2 TD, Jones 1, Woodruff 1 and Peterman caught 1 TD pass. McGill was perfect on all 5 PATs. Kickoff coverage looked much better!!