Creek Wood vs. Montgomery Central

CWHSFan

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter

You just said it!!!! Creek Wood has two weeks to prepare for Mont. Cent. who they play in two weeks. Mont. Cent. had two running backs (Lyle & Jackson) who ran all over Creek Wood last year in the game that sent the Indians to the playoffs and Creek Wood to a bowl game against Lawrence Co. Creek Wood now has Matt Jones as their defensive coordinator, but his defense at Fairview last year was ran all over by Mont. Cent.'s backfield duo as well. Despite those two things I see Creek Wood winning this game based primarily on the fact that the Red Hawks get a one week head start to prepare for Mont. Cent. as to where the Indians have a game this week.

Creek Wood-14

Mont. Cent.-13

Creek Wood can come away with a W if they play smash mouth football the whole time instead of run mouth the the first half as they did against MC.Some of the guys seem to believe their own publicity.When they play as a team and stay focused they are a very good team.The defense and offense played outstanding in the 4th quarter against a much faster team.Get rested,get healed and get ready Red Hawks.Take it to Montgomery Central.

Both Montgomery Central and Creekwood are looking to be really top notch this year. Creekwood will be coming off of a week without a game, however, Central will definitely not take this game lightly. with a rematch that sent central to the playoffs and sent creekwood home last year, this game will be a real rivalry game of great magnitude.. both teams run the ball with extreme aggression. their full back should be well by the time this game rolls around. with all their back field they should be a challenge for the defense. Creekwood plays the game very similarly with at least two excellent backs. last i heard vaughn was hurt. but sterverson is still an amazing athelete and the offense can punish a defense. both defenses will need to be on their toes if they want to keep the opposing offense down. either way this will be a really tough game.Both teams will be coached to perfection. its up to the players to get it done on the field.but i think central can come out on top if they can come out swinging and are ready to play as a team. good luck MCHS!!

Central 17

Creekwood 13

Creek Wood is coming off of a huge win at Marshall County which came after a huge win against Station Camp. CW has a lot of speed on both sides of the ball. Vaughn will be back next Friday night and that could mean trouble for the Central running backs. The Red Hawks will be ready for next Friday night and they will remember last year. I look for the W to be beside CW's name at the end of the game.

Creek Wood is coming off of a huge win at Marshall County which came after a huge win against Station Camp. CW has a lot of speed on both sides of the ball. Vaughn will be back next Friday night and that could mean trouble for the Central running backs. The Red Hawks will be ready for next Friday night and they will remember last year. I look for the W to be beside CW's name at the end of the game.

825743892[/snapback]

I expect the Red Hawks to dominate. If we keep playing tight D like we have been. We need to turn the offense up a notch, not taking anything away from those guys, they have got-er-did too!

Whats up Shutup? Havn't heard from you in a while. Hows ball'in going?