LaVergne vs. Glencliff

HSsportsfootball

they will win if they want to. lavergne is very powerful when they want to be. vs. smyrna they slowed and stopped them in second quarter. they completely shut out centennial after one drive, and they held lebanon to zero points in the second half last friday. when lincoln county and page highschool scrimmaged them at camp this summer, they both got in fights with them.lavergne always came out on top. kudos to Lavergne. i think they have the best shot besides Wilson central at Riverdale. :lol:

LaVergne will beat Glencliff's poor defense..LaVergne has probably the most intencity in their region. Riverdale just dominates and chills out, but LaVergne is in the game all 4 quarters, definately unlike last year. If LaVergne follows up on that, I think it will be a blowout.

Prediction:

LaVergne wins by 35

LaVergne will beat Glencliff's poor defense..LaVergne has probably the most intencity in their region. Riverdale just dominates and chills out, but LaVergne is in the game all 4 quarters, definately unlike last year. If LaVergne follows up on that, I think it will be a blowout.

Prediction:

LaVergne wins by 35

Prediction:

LaVergne wins by 35

825739964[/snapback]

lol sorry, computer messed up

they will win if they want to. lavergne is very powerful when they want to be. vs. smyrna they slowed and stopped them in second quarter. they completely shut out centennial after one drive, and they held lebanon to zero points in the second half last friday. when lincoln county and page highschool scrimmaged them at camp this summer, they both got in fights with them.lavergne always came out on top.  kudos to Lavergne. i think they have the best shot besides Wilson central at Riverdale. :thumb:

825739652[/snapback]

Lavergne has shown tremendous improvement, however, to suggest that they could give Riverdale a game is ridiculous.