Richland at Riverside

biggin_loves_football_79

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOW COMING OFF TWO STRAIGT W'S RICHLAND WILL TAKE THIS BY TWO TOUCHDOWNS LIKE IN LAST WEEK GAME. WOULD HAVE BEEN THREE IF IT WASNT FOR THE 2NDTEAM BUT THATS OK EVERYBODY MESSES UP ONCE. OUR VERY SCARY D WILL DOMINATE AND OUR FAST RBS AND WRS AND QB WILL BE JUST AS SCARY 4 OPPOSING DEFEENSES. WITH THE BEST LINE IN 2A MITCHELL AND DIAS GONNA RUSH 4 300+ TOGETHER RICHLAND 28 RIVERSIDE 14 IF NOT MORE. :):)

Edited by bigtymeballa14

Yes another test for Richland and yes people are picking agasint them.Richlands ground game is too tough and their D is looking real good right now,Riverside is in for a good game with this scrappy bunch and Richland is ready to take that next step for the region championship.Richland wins this one in a hard fought game 28-12....RICHWHAT RICHLAND!!!!

I thought this game would be a big ones game for coacht and they didnt even list it,this is really a big game for both teams because riverside could fall to 0-2 in region and Richland could move to 2-0 in region and with a top playoff spot in mind.Richland is ready to travel for their first big road game and get this W

!!! RICHWHAT RICHLAND!!!!!

riverside will win,time for richland to get a taste from the west. 28-7

825741493[/snapback]

I think riverside should win but the way they have been playing D they dont have a chance. Their line is stupid and their linebackers dont have a clue about angles and ballflow. I thought McCormick was supposed to be a bad man but he hasnt done crap. Their offense is impressive with Chase Brasher under the center and Hunter Smith at tailback but some people their in Parsons are saying Smith isn't runner he used to even though he impresses me. But what do I know Im just a fan expressing my opinion.