Adamsville @ Hardin County

ballplaya10

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now i dunno about that...the game is at HC and thats not a good thing for cardinal players

825740268[/snapback]

Well to me, I don't think that it's going to bother Adamsville at all. It don't matter where you play at, a football field is a football field, both has grass, lines, and two goal post. So I really don't think that it's going to bother the Cardinals.

Well to me, I don't think that it's going to bother Adamsville at all. It don't matter where you play at, a football field is a football field, both has grass, lines, and two goal post. So I really don't think that it's going to bother the Cardinals.

825740279[/snapback]

They will be affected...i see adamsville doing a lot of trick plays though.

To speak the truth, I never would have figured Adamsville would have held MCHS like they did, and I understand completely that Hardin County is not MCHS, and I KNOW Milligan is 10x the QB that blake browder is, but I still think that Adamsville will play the tigers with big hearts and give everything they have. I know they want it, but its all about execution, they can't be making silly mistakes like they did this past week again Houston County. Hardin County will be hungry for a win because they dropped one to Henry County last week. Enough of this rambeling, good luck Cardinals, be ready for a battle...

Cardinals 17

Hardin County 14

It was a pretty good thing for Henry County! :)

825740656[/snapback]

Baseball playa is full of it!!! Hardin County's defense is to fast... And plus A-ville is young!!! Hardin County will rape them like they do at eveything... as MCHS does. A-ville is just a bunch of leftovers that nobody else wants...

28-0

Like I said earlier!!!

Baseball playa is full of it!!! Hardin County's defense is to fast... And plus A-ville is young!!! Hardin County will rape them like they do at eveything... as MCHS does. A-ville is just a bunch of leftovers that nobody else wants...

28-0

Like I said earlier!!!

825740719[/snapback]

Sounds like the only reason MC beat Adamsville this year is because of the weather and a shortened game.