Best "PROGRAMS" in Wilson Co.

Volzchamps

I am from LHS and I didn't play anything there.  I did follow football and baseball in the county though.  I don't really care to know your name I just wanted to know what team at LHS you beat.  I don't know many of the FCS kids except for the summars kid that went to CU in the early 90's I believe.  I just wondered if you played with him.  The reason I won't state my name is I have a kid at WJB.  I'm not like RU and bash people on here.  Sorry to upset you though.  I actually agree with some of what you posted.

825742122[/snapback]

There were actually 4 or so FCS kids that ended up at CU during the early nineties.

Carlton Reece, Spence Chitwood, Mike Summars, and Jamie Rogers ... there have been a couple others recently with the Underwood, Fowler, and a couple of others.

Edited by tnsddeveloper

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There were actually 4 or so FCS kids that ended up at CU during the early nineties.

Carlton Reece, Spence Chitwood, Mike Summars, and Jamie Rogers ... there have been a couple others recently with the Underwood, Fowler, and a couple of others.

825742225[/snapback]

Chitwood......isn't he coaching now or was??? How many FCS former players are now coaches??? Just wondering. Mike had a little brother Kevin....did he go on to play college ball like Mike??

Chitwood......isn't he coaching now or was???  How many FCS former players are now coaches???  Just wondering.  Mike had a little brother Kevin....did he go on to play college ball like Mike??

825742887[/snapback]

I think Chitwood is still coaching. When you play for a great coach like coach Hunt, you learn how to coach the right way.

As for the Summars kids, there were at least three of them (maybe 4?). I don't know how many of them played some sort of ball beyond high school. I think there was one at LHS a few years ago too.

Edited by tnsddeveloper

Atleast compare apples to apples! You can't compare 5A and 1A football programs, unless you're comparing Riverdale to MBA, and even then it's not comparable. volchamp, get a job and get off the boards!!

825742906[/snapback]

We are talking about programs and how they win within their classifications you goober. If you don't want to discuss the very detailed post by Volzchamps then don't. I vote that you leave. :angry:

Edited by tnsddeveloper

NO, NO, and NO!

What is the deal with wanting to know my identity!  Tell everyone your identity and let us bash you personally!

This post is about Wilson County's best football program.

825742119[/snapback]

Man!! You're a sensitive little guy!!! Someone is just asking about your sports history not your name!!! Some people like to talk about sports on here in a civilized manner, unlike yourself. See WJB you don't need to send your kid to FCS b/c you see how some not all represent!

Oh well I guess it scared you that someone was interested in your sports history b/c no one else probably ever cared b/c you were probably over rated since you were at FCS!!! You turned down CU you say and went to MTSU!! Wow that really tells us that you must have been the REAL DEAL!! Did you get any PT at MTSU Volz CRAMPS??? I bet you were on the scouting team!!! You're a sad guy you have nothing better to do than to get on here and bash programs and try to rile people up. You're the little dork in school that instagates fights never in them just gets them started. What great guy!! I'm sure FCS is sooooo glad that you are representing them on here!!

Alright back to your topic.......another atempt to get crap stirred up!!! FCS does have great seasons in baseball and football but they have never sealed the deal!!! Even with 5a and AAA talent on board you have not gotten the state title but maybe this year will be your year since many of your tougher opponents have been moved up by the multiplier you guys can manage a state title.

Oh and quit whinning about the press....Andy Reed loves you guys and Tommy does a great job for "EVERY" school. What do you want a front page??? Why don't you guys get some of the "old" money and get your own paper if "you" Volz Cramps don't think that Reed and Bryan aren't doing good enough in "YOUR OPINION" which is not everyone elses opinion at FCS. In fact I'd imagine a lot of people at FCS especially ALUM are embarassed by your coments on here!!!

Alright back to your topic.......another atempt to get crap stirred up!!!  FCS does have great seasons in baseball and football but they have never sealed the deal!!!  Even with 5a and AAA talent on board you have not gotten the state title but maybe this year will be your year since many of your tougher opponents have been moved up by the multiplier you guys can manage a state title. 

825742959[/snapback]

:D Your talking about sealing the deal! You guys hang your hat on 1 region championship in like 50 years and you talk about sealing the deal. HA HA! Where is your state championship? HA HA! Before talking about sealing the deal, be sure you guys can too! :angry::P

We are talking about programs and how they win within their classifications you goober.  If you don't want to discuss the very detailed post by Volzchamps then don't.  I vote that you leave.  :angry:

825742933[/snapback]

Obviously you can't read. Must be that FCS education you have!!The post is titled "Best Program in Wilson Co." you can't compare these programs unless they are on the same level. Go back to Friendship and maybe they can explain this to you! I vote you learn to read :P

Obviously you can't read. Must be that FCS education you have!!The post is titled "Best Program in Wilson Co." you can't compare these programs unless they are on the same level. Go back to Friendship and maybe they can explain this to you! I vote you learn to read    :angry:

825743007[/snapback]

Again ... the post says PROGRAMS (said slowly so you can understand). It encompasses facilities, success WITHIN their respective classifications, outlook for continued success, etc. The original post has NOTHING to do with the comparison of size of school or classification. It is PROGRAMS. Maybe you should read LESS into something than has been stated. Again ... this is why LHS stinks and will always stink ... take off the rose colored glasses and see the stinch we all call LHS.

What's your sport history lil' guy?  How about dropping your name in the mix?  Didn't think so.

825742981[/snapback]

You live in the boro so why don't you start following those teams. That's where you're kids will be going. I hear Riverdale is a solid choice. Atleast Volz Cramps lives in Wilson Co. You're an outsider now so take your ball and go back to the boro boards!!!

If you'd like to know more about me I'd love to talk to you I frequent Woody Hunt Stadium. You can find me there anytime. The field is looking nice. A lot better when you were here!!!!