Camden at Stewart County

lionschs

I know we won big, but I couldn't attend, so can somebody give me a rundown of the game? Who played exceptionally well, injuries, etc.?

825745312[/snapback]

WELL WHERE TO START, OUR OFFENCE (STARTERS) PLAYED WELL , WE COULD RUN ANY TIME WE WANTED , AND WE DID . ON DEFENSE, I BELIEVE THE STARTERS COULD STOP ANYTHING THEY THREW OUR WAY , WILBANKS PUT 2 BOYS OUT OF THE GAME AND LEONARD WAS TOUGH UP THE MIDDLE AND THE LINE WAS STILL MISSING BUSBY , BUT THE OTHER PLAYERS STEPPED UP AND THIS THEIR BEST GAME SO FAR. JOSH BOYD HAD 250 YDS. JUST THROUGH A QUARTER AND A HALF. OUR SECOND STRING GOT SUBSTANCIAL PLAYING TIME AND LOOKED VERY GOOD,AND WHEN THE 3RD STRING AND FINALLY FRESHMAN CAME IN , THE GAME HAD BEEN OUT OF HAND FOR QUITE A WHILE. ALL THE PLAYERS PLAYED HARD AND DESPITE SOME FISHY OFFICIATING, OUR BOYS LOOKED GOOD. THE CAMDEN SIDELINES LOOKED A BIT THIN FROM WHAT I AM USED TO SEEING , BUT NOW THAT THE TEAM HAS WON ONE THE FAIRWEATHER FANS MAY COME BACK OUT.3 OF THE 4 INJURED PLAYERS WERE BACK AND THEY ALL PLAYED VERY WELL. OVER ALL I WOULD GIVE THEM A 7.5 OUT OF 10 , BUT IT IS HARD TO TELL HOW WELL THEY WOULD HAVE PLAYED IF THEY WOULD HAVE PLAYED MORE MINUITES. BUT IN A ROUT LIKE THIS IT WAS GOOD TO SEE THE OTHER PLAYERS GER SOME GREAT PLAYING TIME.

I don't have a son on the team this year but I feel real bad for the boys. We may have won our one and only game this year and now it looks like we are back to the same old losing ways. Our coaching staff (such as it is) should be ashamed of the performance this week. If Camden's coaches had not pulled the plug this one could have been 90-0!