Columbia Acad. at Wayne County

thelegion88

This will be a great game no doubt. The winner will be the team with the fewest turnovers. In the past 2 years wayne co has turned the ball over a total of 9 times against ca with 5 two years ago and 4 last year. Both teams can light up the scoreboard. It will be the speed of ca vs the size of wc. I cant make a prediction because it is just too close to call. Go Bulldogs

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just a number for ca fans to consider hammack , has 467yds rushing on just 17 carries ca has to stop hammack if not there in for a long night , i think ca also has to get a lead early a close game will favor wc as they will be able to pound the ball behind there huge offesive line

Edited by catsfan01

I went to the CA and PC game last week due to all the smack talk on Coach T. What I seen was a awesome running back in Ingram, a good QB, and an excellent receiver in #15. However the O line and D line seemed weak. PC drove down the field on their first posesion for a T.D. and never went outside the tackles. 2nd pos. was about the same except CA picked one off and returned it 84 yds. for a T.D. If Wayne Co.'s line is as strong as everyone says, Keep it inside. CA didn't seem to be able to handle it. They will match fast man to fast man, but in the trenches will decide this game. Wayne Co. by 10. I will be at this game this week!!!

By the way, Why did PC coaches try to throw it so much when up the gut was working so well? Who made the call to throw it to the outside on the 15 yd. line when you was driving up the middle. That was the turn around of the game. Turnovers killed PC.

I went to the CA and PC game last week due to all the smack talk on Coach T. What I seen was a awesome running back in Ingram, a good QB, and an excellent receiver in #15. However the O line and D line seemed weak. PC drove down the field on their first posesion for a T.D. and never went outside the tackles. 2nd pos. was about the same except CA picked one off and returned it 84 yds. for a T.D. If Wayne Co.'s line is as strong as everyone says, Keep it inside. CA didn't seem to be able to handle it. They will match fast man to fast man, but in the trenches will decide this game. Wayne Co. by 10. I will be at this game this week!!!

By the way, Why did PC coaches try to throw it so much when up the gut was working so well? Who made the call to throw it to the outside on the 15 yd. line when you was driving up the middle. That was the turn around of the game. Turnovers killed PC.

825748642[/snapback]

i agree with this. ca could not stop the ball up the gut. untill the vikings threw an int on the 5 yard line and 10 took it back 95 for the touchdown and then the very next drive they threw another int for a touchdown.

they ended up throwing 3 or 4 interceptions that pc could nt come back from.

instead of going up 14-7 pc found themselves down 21-7.

i asked one of the guys about the call and he said that coach rice was deeply sorry for the pass play and took full responsibility. we all know that rice will bounce back though.

go vikings!!

wc could get suprised by ca

but i say wc by 14.