Clinton vs. South Doyle

CHSdragz927

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SD had a few huge 1st quarter plays with a few Clinton mistakes in the 1st quarter that got SD out to a 18-0 lead. The rest of the 3 quarters were pretty much Clintons but a should have been sack in the 4th quarter with the game 18-18 turned into about a 40 yard run that set up the final field goal with around 30 sec. left. Clinton returned it to the 50 on the kick off and hit about a 15 yard pass to the 35 but couldnt get closer. Not by anyway saying this would have changed the game but when the fans run onto the field and the players take their helmets off when time is still left and start to celebrate shouldnt that be a penalty? If that were a 10 yard penalty that would have put Clinton in Abdulrahmans field goal range.

the fans didnt make it 5 yards into the endzone and they were back off...dont wry bout it.....o yea that practice didnt win the game....like i said....its who performs friday night....S-D owned quarter 1,Clinton owned quarter 2...then in the 2nd half...it was a great Defensive battle....no one really owned anyone...S-D ran bout 10 minutes off the clock in the 3rd before a pick....now lets have a good week of practice this week S-D.....maybe it will be the difference in the game

Edited by bsball4

No practice doesnt help remember. Actually i wasnt gonna start on this but no the SD fans were out to about the 20 yard line. And yes i seen about atleast 5 players that were on the field take their helmets off and 1 player didnt stop and continued to run across the field. Yes, that shoudl have been a penalty and yes that was in Abdulrahmans field goal range. Like i said a min ago South Doyle had the first quarter but Clinton had the other 3. the 2nd 3rd and 4th quarter South Doyle had nothing except for the long quarterback run late in the 4th. Meanwhile Clintons offense was driving but not producing many points. Take that first quarter away or if the teams woudl have played another quarter this game would have been totally different. I dont believe the best team won. But, congratulations to South Doyle, im not gonna be a sore looser abotu it you won fair and square, the win is in your column not ours and good luck the rest of the season.

No practice doesnt help remember. Actually i wasnt gonna start on this but no the SD fans were out to about the 20 yard line. And yes i seen about atleast 5 players that were on the field take their helmets off and 1 player didnt stop and continued to run across the field. Yes, that shoudl have been a penalty and yes that was in Abdulrahmans field goal range. Like i said a min ago South Doyle had the first quarter but Clinton had the other 3. the 2nd 3rd and 4th quarter South Doyle had nothing except for the long quarterback run late in the 4th. Meanwhile Clintons offense was driving but not producing many points. Take that first quarter away or if the teams woudl have played another quarter this game would have been totally different. I dont believe the best team won. But, congratulations to South Doyle, im not gonna be a sore looser abotu it you won fair and square, the win is in your column not ours and good luck the rest of the season.

825754499[/snapback]

Yeah too bad you can't take away and add quarters or many football games would turn out totally different. Congrats S-D.

cdragon....ur diggin a hole for urself man.....how do u know he woulda made that kick....and do u not remember the 9 minute S-D drive in the 3rd quarter??...ended in a pick in the red zone.....were u asleep or what??....so looks like we dominated that quarter.....and how do u consider urself dominating those 3 quarters....the 2nd one u did...but the other 2 were back and forth...if anything we had 3 and u had 4......if u could add quarters and take them away....id put money on every game because id never lose....id add and drop stuff until we won.....everyones team would make the playoffs and game would last for weeks and weeks....