can powell do it

pantherman17

U r the worst powell fan i have ever seen!!! way to stay behind ur players

825746425[/snapback]

Hes right though, lee has been a very good friend of mine since before any of the people on here knew him except for robpride, he grew up down the street from us. I really like lee as a person, but he isnt showing too much on the field so far. Other than a mouth and a bad attidtude. I hope he gets better.

Most of the Powell fans are sick of the powell fans trash talk tahts why you get people who arent behind everyone know.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It makes it easy on the rest of the team on offense and defense when everyone is double and triple and sometimes quadruple covering Lee Smith. It leaves guys like Brandon Thrower in one-on-one coverage on offense and it leaves people like Bruhin and Galyon being blocked by only one person on defense...Lee may not be putting up huge numbers but he is helping by being a diversion.

This game should be a great defensive matchup...this should be the best offense Powell has faced thus far but it should be the best defense Maryville has faced so look for it to be low scoring...

U r the worst powell fan i have ever seen!!! way to stay behind ur players

825746425[/snapback]

tj im a huge fan of the panthers now get off my back before i tell your momma! :thumb:

and im pulling for lee to do great things.........i really am.........but it wont happpen until a few things change

i hope he has the game of the century against maryville

maryville who thanks man!

tj  im a huge fan of the panthers          now get off my back before i tell your momma! :P

and im pulling for lee to do great things.........i really am.........but it wont happpen until  a few things change

i hope he has the game of the century against maryville

maryville who        thanks man!

825746847[/snapback]

any time any time im sick of the trash talk just like most people

OHH BTW i like your new car very nice

I think Maryville will get back on track offensively this week , i believe GQ has done a little experimenting the last 2 weeks , but now will go back to the smash mouth offense we saw against Alcoa . This team needs the running game to set up the passing game and i think we'll be seeing that this game .

Maryville is definitely a different kind of team this year than what we've been used to since GQ took over in 99 , but i think we've never had this strong or deep of a defense under GQ . With this strong of a defense , the offense just needs to play smart football and not get us beat . I think by the end of this year the offense will be clicking and Maryville may surprise a lot of people who are thinking Maryville is down this year .

Rob this isnt TJ, this is one of his good buddys and i do play football, yes this is TJ's name on here but i havent had time to make a name... I think every one eles on this board knows who this is or they should but i will be on the field playing friday night.

Well, here we are, it is Region Game time.  Powell has been tested this year by at least a good McCallie team, I am not letting the loss to Webb make me think Powell is not a very good football team.  Powell has given Maryville more of a game the past few years than any other IMO.

Maryville has not been tested and has not faced a quality opponent to this point in the season IMO.  The Defense has been playing solid and I'll take a solid defense over a mediocre offence any day of the week.  Maryville did not gain many yards vs. Heritage, but Maryville's D and SP Teams kept the Offence in short field situations the whole game that may have skewed the numbers.  Still Powell is a big obstacle to the Rebels repeating as region champions and the Rebels need to be better on Offence to beat the Panthers in my opinion.  What say the board?

825746585[/snapback]

This guy has got to be crazy. your an idiot if you say that maryville has not been tested this season. has every body already forgotten about the pregame hype about acloa's year to finally wip maryville. Three d1 prospects and a state championship behind them and supposedly the best running back around dint even phase maryville soo don't say maryville hasn't been tested. GQ will get maryville more than ready for this game and will show evry one why maryville has won four state championships out of the last five years.

This guy has got to be crazy. your an idiot if you say that maryville has not been tested this season. has every body already forgotten about the pregame hype about acloa's year to finally wip maryville. Three d1 prospects and a state championship behind them and supposedly the best running back around dint even phase maryville soo don't say maryville hasn't been tested. GQ will get maryville more than ready for this game and will show evry one why maryville has won four state championships out of the last five years.

825747372[/snapback]

If your going to call someone an idiot , you might find this website handy : SpellCheck.net :D

All the d's that we have played have centered their attack around stopping watts and smith thats why thrower has posted some of the numbers he has this year (third in the prepxtra in recieving going into last week and had another big game.) People are not letting cody and lee beat them and so we have to look for others to step up. But as i've said all along to be the man u have to beat the man and powell hasn't shown that it can go to maryville and beat them yet, hopefully this friday will be a different story.

BTW Robpride i haven't read anything from MR. Smith on this board so tell me where he is running his mouth?