Adamsville vr. Waverly

athleteguy

Homecomin week, goina be a good one to watch....i hope. we may have only won by one point last week, but we did win. tha only reason that houston co caught up was no one on special teams would git near tha kick off returner, and FUMBLES!!! (isnt there a rule on tha annoucers about not bein allowed to cheer durin tha game on tha speakers???) well any ways, as long as there aint as many fumbles waverly will take a good lead in tha first half and hold strong in tha second to come away with a nice homecomin VICTORY!!!

Go TIGERS!!! :D

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill take Adamsville if the Robinson kid is still playing. Waverly doesnt have a kid that can match his speed and quickness. By the way the new coach at Waverly is a great guy for the job. I think he might be able to bring Waverly out of the doldrums. The one decising factor is, "Can he get the talent to play football?" From what I understand, most of the talent and skill walks the hall until basketball season arrives. Maybe this coach can work the halls and get kids to play. Hopefully, he can get support from the other coaches to encourage kids to play both.

I am trying to find out directions to get <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=590&SportID=1' target='_blank'>Houston Co.</a>'s football field. Does anybody know?

825749776[/snapback]

go 641 to camden, turn right at the intersection of 641 and 70 to new johnsonville, go to waverly and take hwy 13 north to erin, upon reaching erin at the 4way stop take a left, go about 300 yards and take a right toward clarksville, school is about five miles down on the right. tell your coaches to be ready for the pa speaker to yell ball ball get it get it during the play, also if you get pinned down on the end with the scoreboard you can bet that they will leave it on during your plays

i'll have to take Adamsville this week to be the home coming wrecker... from stats i've seen in the paper and preseason talk i believe Adamsville is much quicker on both sides of the ball. Although they struggled last week against Milligan and the HC Tigers, they should come out strong and prepared for Waverly.. Good Luck Cards!

Adamsville 14

Waverly 12

Edited by A_Alexander2

With Lewis County now 2-0 in the Region, I'd say they aren't down. Oh, they weren't 1 point wins either.

It's all about timing and wanna. We had both that night.

Early season results point to another Lewis County Region Championship. Wow, I said that??

825749211[/snapback]

Lewis Co. will have to go to Camden and beat the Lions to win the region. I doubt very seriously that will happen.

Lewis Co. will have to go to Camden and beat the Lions to win the region. I doubt very seriously that will happen.

825750436[/snapback]

I think anyone in this region is beatable,including Camden. Camden might have a little more trouble with Loretto than they think they will.Back to Waverly, this will be a good game,whoever wins can make a push for fourth with richland.

Ill take Adamsville if the Robinson kid is still playing. Waverly doesnt have a kid that can match his speed and quickness. By the way the new coach at Waverly is a great guy for the job. I think he might be able to bring Waverly out of the doldrums. The one decising factor is, "Can he get the talent to play football?" From what I understand, most of the talent and skill walks the hall until basketball season arrives. Maybe this coach can work the halls and get kids to play. Hopefully, he can get support from the other  coaches to encourage kids to play both.

825749835[/snapback]

they dont have the robinson you are thinkin of.. but they do have his brother... he is the exact opposite type of runner though... instead of the dances, trane prefers to just run you over... he will also put you into the ground on the other side of the football, so if you are fragile i would avoid #30.......... if you are wantin to see speed and moves... just watch browder (#3), he'll show ya...

I don't think Camden is beatable. I do think Riverside, Richland, Lewis Co., Adamsville or Lorretto can place 2nd. It will all come down to who has 1 lose or 2. And then we will go to the head to head tie breaker. This week will start to elimante some teams from playoff contention.

825751181[/snapback]

everyone in this region is beatable. camden will have tough time with richland, loretto, riverside, and adamsville. ;) waverly will have a tough time with camden, but on any given day any given team can be beat

Edited by wreaking havoc

everyone in this region is beatable.  camden will have tough time with richland, loretto, riverside, and adamsville. :angry:  waverly will have a tough time with camden, but on any given day any given team can be beat

825751364[/snapback]

Hmmm...we will see....since the Lions play Loretto and Richland(homecoming) the next 2 weeks you'll be able to talk more on that subject...but it would be hard to pick against the Lions from here on out. Someone will really have to step up and I don't see that happening. Adamsville will probably be Camden's most difficult game but I still don't see them shutting down Boyd and company.