Bauber

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MUS wins easy and continues to coast for another State Title

825746935[/snapback]

"not so fast my friend!" - lee corso

CBHS has got plans to crash MUS' second straight title party. I know they are very good and are probably the team to beat in 2005, but if we can get our offense together and put that with our dominating defense, MUS is going down!

Anyway, I think MUS will win this game.

I am not sure if last years trip across the state had anything to do with last years loss, i believe it had something to do with 7 turnovers.

MUS has a dominating defense, one that could rival any other teams in the state, if the offense comes prepared to play then i see no reason why MUS takes care of Baylor.. not to mention theres a huge revenge factor

I am not sure if last years trip across the state had anything to do with last years loss, i believe it had something to do with 7 turnovers. 

MUS has a dominating defense, one that could rival any other teams in the state, if the offense comes prepared to play then i see no reason why MUS takes care of Baylor.. not to mention theres a huge revenge factor

825748138[/snapback]

I second this.

"not so fast my friend!" - lee corso

CBHS has got plans to crash MUS' second straight title party.  I know they are very good and are probably the team to beat in 2005, but if we can get our offense together and put that with our dominating defense, MUS is going down!

Anyway, I think MUS will win this game.

825748049[/snapback]

c'mon now man, its just now week 4 of the season.. cbhs hasnt even had time to collapse like they did last yr, but that discussion is for a new topic

c'mon now man, its just now week 4 of the season.. cbhs hasnt even had time to collapse like they did last yr, but that discussion is for a new topic

825748542[/snapback]

Amen. What is with the catholic schools when they win one big game and thinking they are the next coming? :justwrestle:

825748542[/snapback]

i am not saying that we are gonna win state, though i wouldn't rule it out. i'm just saying that we can beat MUS in the regular season and get back those bragging rights. not sure where you live, but CBHS/MUS is a pretty big rivalry in Memphis and i REALLY want our team to beat MUS this year.

i am not saying that we are gonna win state, though i wouldn't rule it out.  i'm just saying that we can beat MUS in the regular season and get back those bragging rights.  not sure where you live, but CBHS/MUS is a pretty big rivalry in Memphis and i REALLY want our team to beat MUS this year.

825749398[/snapback]

This one is about MUS and Baylor anyway. I think MUS wins this one by two touchdowns.

i am not saying that we are gonna win state, though i wouldn't rule it out.  i'm just saying that we can beat MUS in the regular season and get back those bragging rights.  not sure where you live, but CBHS/MUS is a pretty big rivalry in Memphis and i REALLY want our team to beat MUS this year.

825749398[/snapback]

oh i know.. i played for MUS, and i won a state title.. im just saying its a little early to be talking abt it.. ppl started talking abt it last yr and then cbhs fell apart- no need in getting a big head