McMinn Co. -VS- Farragut

TribeFan

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nigell Holland starting sam linebacker...I think the issue is being appealed to the TSSAA because one of the penalties was for excessive celebration, I mean come on let the kids play and get excited when they do something good: emotion is a big part of this game and when a ref. decides to take that out of a game then we might not be having many more games.

825747790[/snapback]

He is a good player, but if memory serves me right this isn't his first suspension. He was tossed last year for kicking a player or something. I know he plays with alot of emotion but that is all for nalt if he can't stay on the field. The offense and the defense will miss him, maybe enough to cost McMinn a chance at a win. Farragut by 8.

Bigducky I agree with you that #49 must remain under control but he is an emotional kid and only knows one way and that is all out. What he did was wrong when he kicked @ the Cleveland player but the penalty for celebration was not a good judgement call by the ref. When these young kids see football players on TV do these things it leaves an impression in their mind that they can do those same things and get away with it. I think this has the potential to give another player the oppurtinity to step up and make an impact, as the old ball coach says to his second string players you are only one play away from being a starter. GO TRIBE!