DCA v. FRA

BAeaglefan

I think this is an intriguing matchup for these 2A newcomers. I think DCA dominated FRA last year, any opinions on whether or not FRA can compete this year. DCA lost a bunch of seniors, but seem to be pretty strong still. Any thoughts on either team would be great.

825747567[/snapback]

I don't know if this will make sense or not, but I don't know that FRA has closed the gap on DCA. I think that by graduating so many seniors that DCA "closed the gap" on FRA...in other words, I don't know that FRA is that much better, but DCA certainly isn't as good...but they are still pretty good. I think that, with the exception of Goodpasture, this region is wide open and most games should be competitive...FRA-DCA should be a good one, competitive...

I don't know if this will make sense or not, but I don't know that FRA has closed the gap on DCA.  I think that by graduating so many seniors that DCA "closed the gap" on FRA...in other words, I don't know that FRA is that much better, but DCA certainly isn't as good...but they are still pretty good.  I think that, with the exception of Goodpasture, this region is wide open and most games should be competitive...FRA-DCA should be a good one, competitive...

825747797[/snapback]

have you been able to see either team play this year, if so, which game(s)?