DB - Boone

WizardofKtown

Dude what do you have against db? They are a good team, give credit where credit is due. Stop hating just because greenville is slaw.  And NO Boone did not score.

825749812[/snapback]

Dude, I gave the opinion that DB would win the match 12-1. They won 9-0 or something like that. Pretty close projection. Picking a team to win 12-1 is a pretty good vote of confidence last time I checked. By the way, what does Greenville have to do with the DB - Boone match-up?

Dude what do you have against db? They are a good team, give credit where credit is due. Stop hating just because greenville is slaw.  And NO Boone did not score.

825749812[/snapback]

Personally i don't think DB deserves as much credit as you give them. I also don't think you have much room to talk about Greeneville considering their schedule is much harder. :rolleyes:

Personally i don't think DB deserves as much credit as you give them. I also don't think you have much room to talk about Greeneville considering their schedule is much harder.  :D

825753445[/snapback]

Maybe you need to go back and look at both teams' schedules and quit embarassing yourself. DB has a much, much tougher schedule! :D

To all of the overly sensitive DB backers and BigReno (most of all):

Congrats to DB and the fine showing they had this weekend. DB had an impressive win against Beech and now I believe a top 11 ranking is deserved.

I still believe DB has played a pancake schedule (see their schedule at Katy Hunter, for example) but the win over Beech stands for something.

We'll see how DB does against Farragut, Oak Ridge and Tullahoma in its Tournament.

Note to BigReno: This post, up to this point at least, did not even mention Greenville. For whatever reason, everytime the subject of a post is DB, BigReno's only response is to rag on Greenville. Stay tuned.