Gallatin vs Glencliff

Wireman

Gallatin should roll in this one and use it to fine tune an offense that has sputtered yet still dominated the last couple of games. Lets not forget that 1-6 Glencliff played the spoiler last year with back to back wins over Hunters Lane and Beech.

Wavelink...I hope your conscience eats you alive. I probably won't even be able to enjoy the game knowing you shunned us. Shame on you. Cheer the Jackets on for me since you will be there anyway.

Wireman,

I agree that we should not overlook the Colts. My hope is that we correct some of the penalties from the last two weeks & continue to progress offensively. I would like to see 21 in the first half. These two things will be crucial in the next few weeks! It is with a heavy heart that I will not be attendance this Friday, but I have other obligations this week. I will, however, be sportin' the GREEN & GOLD up in Hartsville Friday & will be calling you for updates during the game.

GO GREEN WAVE!!!!!!!!!