Smith Co. Owls @ Macon Co. Tigers

hit_somebody

Awesome game Tigers! I am hoarse from screaming so much last night. It was a very exciting game and if you weren't there then you missed 2 awesome teams and an awesome game! All Tigers hold your heads up, you have nothing to be ashamed of!!! Goodluck to the Tigers in the rest of your games. Also Goodluck Owls, very well played game. I was also impressed by #50 ,#29,#41,#40, and #11, nice punts! :thumb:

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To Antwan dont know you and dont want to. I have been on here reading post for the last 4 years and never have typed 1 letter. Now I have decided you are the lonely boy who played the band in school. Now to be fullfilling your dream of football via the internet. Maybe you should go into coaching as much as you know. :thumb:]

Hey Sneaky,

I would not throw stones if I were you....not only did Macon stink while you were playing...they stunk bad! And you didnt help. And Twan was a great flute player...LOL.

Fan(who really enjoyed the game....we are weak this year...but a weak year at Smith Co. is usually better than Macon any year)

gotta watch ole sneaky and his lil tricks... :lol:

Congrats to both teams on a good football game which was expected from two evenly matched teams. Good win for Smith County to gain back some momentum

Nah...it wasn't like you said it would be. You said Macon would win easily by 10-11 points.

I wouldn't bet my yeller hat on that!!

big...you have to be the king of the crow eaters association. Go ahead and start up for next year. <_<

Imallin, I doubt if you do know who I am. People even here in Lafayette have theories and some think they are sure but they are all wrong. I figured if you knew who I was and you saw me against Fulton and you didn't say anything to me that night then you wouldn't say anything to me if I wore it this Friday night. But don't worry, I won't wear it. I'm there to support the Tigers, not Fulton. And thank you for sparing us with your posts this week antwan. Thats one less annoyance that I will have to put up with this week. And also we haven't had as many seven win seasons as you all have but we don't act like we are the greatest program in the state either. The ways I see it is that ya'll have had two great seasons in which you all made a run to the semi's, thats just one more than what we have had. But go ahead and toot your own horn, I'll just refuse to acknowledge it. But now that I have battled wits with unarmed people I will discuss the game. The Tigers played with a lot of heart and grit against White House but eventually succumbed to a solid football team. The Tigers will be up for this game probably more than any other because there is no one any sweeter to beat than Carthage. I just don't see anyone on the field that can stop Dallas. Dallas rushed for 190 yards against a much superior defense in White House. The senior runningback will have 200+ yards as Macon County will pull away in the third quarter with the Tigers coming out on top by a score of 34 -17.

One thing you forget Tenniskid is that Smith Co. didnt have to "stop" Dallas....just outscore him. Mission Accomplished.

Fan(who knows who Tennis is...and let me inform him...so does everybody else. Its impossible to get on here as much as he does and not find out)

SNEAKY PETE FOR MACON COACH!!!

One thing you forget Tenniskid is that Smith Co. didnt have to "stop" Dallas....just outscore him. Mission Accomplished.

Fan(who knows who Tennis is...and let me inform him...so does everybody else. Its impossible to get on here as much as he does and not find out)

SNEAKY PETE FOR MACON COACH!!!

I don't know fan...do you think sneaky has the pedigree to lead the Tiggers?