Wilson Central (4-0) at Gallatin (4-0)

WilsonCentral22

well, its time for one of the more anticipated games this season for Wilson Central. Wilson Central is coming off an absolute thrashing of Oakland, and Gallatin coming off a very modest 13 point win over Glencliff.

Gallatin has a great home atmosphere, and Central is hoping to make it 4 straight road victories. i think Gallatin is a great team, but WC is out to prove something this season. Central takes it in a cakewalk, 34-3.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wilson Central is out for victory this year, they are in the hunt for a Championship, and after the mauling 49-7 on Oakland ( and the 7 was only scored in the 4th with the wildcats 3rd string defense and against Oakland’s 1st string offense ), then Riverdale’s pathetic win over Lavergne of just 28-20, the Wildcats are excited and in my opinion number one in the state!!

So you think you should be #1 in the state because you beat a weak Oakland team that only won one game against a Blackman team who hasn't won a single game? Sorry, but you haven't proven anything yet. You have played an easy non-region schedule and you haven't beaten a top ten team yet because you haven't played one. Don't go putting the cart before the horse because you will have a runaway horse and a BROKEN cart.

Wilson Central is out for victory this year, they are in the hunt for a Championship, and after the mauling 49-7 on Oakland ( and the 7 was only scored in the 4th with the wildcats 3rd string defense and against Oakland’s 1st string offense ), then Riverdale’s pathetic  win over Lavergne of  just  28-20, the Wildcats are excited and in my opinion number one in the state!!

825754150[/snapback]

I think you might be forgetting about a lesser known "wildcat" team.... They go by the name of Oak Ridge. Outscored their opponents this year 177-9. Ridiculous. Wilson Central is not the best team in the state by any means. They are good though, I did get a chance to see them in the TC jamboree. One can't deny their talent. I don't want to make any bold predictions for fear of incriminating myself, but I really don't see anyone putting up 30 points on Gallatin. Furthermore, this isn't the traditional Gallatin team people are used to facing. They have a completely new offensive mindset it appears, and although the points haven't been on the board, they have dominated every game. I understand WC is a good team, that can't be refuted. But to say that they will rout GALLATIN??? Come on.... I expect it to be a very close game, even closer now that Gallatin's two best WR's were injured on the same play by colliding with each other. I have to say Gallatin will pull this one out, but simply because I am from Green Wave Country. Should be a great game with a great gate. I expect at least 7,000 people to make it out to this one. Go Green Wave!

So you think you should be #1 in the state because you beat a weak Oakland team that only won one game against a Blackman team who hasn't won a single game? Sorry, but you haven't proven anything yet. You have played an easy non-region schedule and you haven't beaten a top ten team yet because you  haven't played one. Don't go putting the cart before the horse because you will have a runaway horse and a BROKEN cart.

825754183[/snapback]

well, then please tell me who has looked better this year. we destroyed a very solid hendersonville team, and pummeled a VERY good smyrna team, who BEAT Lavergne, and who's only other loss came to a great team in brentwood. oak ridge has looked very good as well, and i think that these three teams are above any others in the state:

riverdale

oak ridge

wilson central

well, then please tell me who has looked better this year. we destroyed a very solid hendersonville team, and pummeled a VERY good smyrna team, who BEAT Lavergne, and who's only other loss came to a great team in brentwood. oak ridge has looked very good as well, and i think that these three teams are above any others in the state:

riverdale

oak ridge

wilson central

825754248[/snapback]

Smyrna lost their QB before halftime and the replacement was awful from what I was told. W/o Sonny, Smyrna became not even mediocre. Hendersonville had a nice win last night. They are certainly not a force. look at their prior games. Mt Juliet almost beat Siegel for goodness gracious. Get off your high horse. Yes, you guys were definitely tops in the state before...

you had the longest losing streak in the state for years. But right now you don't TOP out . You have lots left to prove. With that cocky look ahead to Riverdale attitude and we can cruise right into undefeated doesn't win you any fans at all. Maybe you better remember how it felt to be a bottom feeder, because that wasn't too long ago.

Smyrna lost their QB before halftime and the replacement was awful from what I was told. W/o Sonny, Smyrna became not even mediocre. Hendersonville had a nice win last night. They are certainly not a force. look at their prior games. Mt Juliet almost beat Siegel for goodness gracious. Get off your high horse. Yes, you guys were definitely tops in the state before...

you had the longest losing streak in the state for years. But right now you don't TOP out . You have lots left to prove. With that cocky look ahead to Riverdale attitude and we can cruise right into undefeated doesn't win you any fans at all. Maybe you better remember how it felt to be a bottom feeder, because that wasn't too long ago.

825754256[/snapback]

im not being cocky,im being honest. everything i have said so far about this season has been right, and until im wrong, quit getting upset whenever i base my opinion

So I stated my opinion of Oak Ridge. Right now, they ARE playing the best football in the state. But to claim that you are the best in the state, not only are you saying that you are better than Oak Ridge.... You are stating that you are better than teams like Houston, Ridgeway, Ravenwood, and even Farrugut. Not to mention Gallatin, who you haven't even played yet. I, too, think it's a little early to make claims of being the best in the state. There are other teams besides those in the midstate, you know.