Huntingdon VS McKenzie

mustangman_123

So that leaves us with one more courthouse and a super walmart than Mckenzie has. And we still got our state appearances in baseball and girls basketball.

Exactly what does McKenzie have to offer? It's ridiculous that you folks have succumbed to questioning the merits of the town when discussing a football game just because you never win. The 2 towns are just like most of the rural towns in West Tenn. NOt a lot to do but play sports. However, you want me to believe that McKenzie offers more? In what form?? Huntingdon has more pride in their program, more success to show for it, and more FORMER players showing up on Friday nights to cheer on the current Stangs than McKenzie could ever hope for. Keep dreaming and go count up the combined scores in this "rivalry" to get yourselves back to reality. Oh yeah, hammers and nails are not rivals. Consider yourself a nail.

Hey watch it..........we got a Rural King and a Dairy Queen. Before long we'll be as popular as Como and Hico.....;)

Oh yeah.........just for the record.........thanks for the deposit on the practice field Stangs..........I know you have been waiting on someone to post about it..........

We gotta little deposit for ya'll too..................... :unsure:

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey watch it..........we got a Rural King and a Dairy Queen. Before long we'll be as popular as Como and Hico.....B)

Oh yeah.........just for the record.........thanks for the deposit on the practice field Stangs..........I know you have been waiting on someone to post about it..........

We gotta little deposit for ya'll too..................... :unsure:

Surely your not gullible enough to actually believe anybody would do anything to your field are you? If you need that kinda stuff for motivation then it'll be an bigger blowout than I originally thought for the Stangs. Let me guess? One of your QB club members took some horse manure and threw it on your practice field to get the team a little more fired up? PLEASE. ;)

Philippians 3:12 Not that I have already obtained this or am already perfect; but I press on to make it my own, because Christ Jesus has made me his own. 13 Brethren, I do not consider that I have made it my own; but one thing I do, forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, 14 I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus. 15 Let those of us who are mature be thus minded; and if in anything you are otherwise minded, God will reveal that also to you. 16 Only let us hold true to what we have attained.

Two great teams in their own right ... No need in us making less of either team. They are kids ... let them be kids and let them enjoy their own game. I know a lot of youth that read these boards and what they see us doing, they repeat ... Just a thought fellas and another reason I haven't been posting as much on here. We lead by example and when the example is not mature, then how can we expect the youth we are mentoring and that are watching us to be mature? :unsure:

Edited by fieldgoal1

Philippians 3:12 Not that I have already obtained this or am already perfect; but I press on to make it my own, because Christ Jesus has made me his own. 13 Brethren, I do not consider that I have made it my own; but one thing I do, forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, 14 I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus. 15 Let those of us who are mature be thus minded; and if in anything you are otherwise minded, God will reveal that also to you. 16 Only let us hold true to what we have attained.

Two great teams in their own right ... No need in us making less of either team. They are kids ... let them be kids and let them enjoy their own game. I know a lot of youth that read these boards and what they see us doing, they repeat ... Just a thought fellas and another reason I haven't been posting as much on here. We lead by example and when the example is not mature, then how can we expect the youth we are mentoring and that are watching us to be mature? :unsure:

fieldgoal1,

I've been trying too and it ain't workin'. Rebel fans, I'll see ya'll on coacht when this one is over. It ain't worth the hassle.

Both of you are right,we all have made a big fuss about this game, perhaps more then the actual footballl players. Lets just lay off the boys, cause we're only stimulating future fueds. They are both great teams and they both have amazing players. I hope that both teams come off the field un-injured and happy about the game previously played. In saying that I also hope that every one that has been talking talk in here will be at the game to see these boys play! Its gonna be good and I can't wait! Good luck to both teams.

Shanell(yes imma girl, lol)

Chargers!!!!

Two great teams in their own right ... No need in us making less of either team. They are kids ... let them be kids and let them enjoy their own game. I know a lot of youth that read these boards and what they see us doing, they repeat ... Just a thought fellas and another reason I haven't been posting as much on here. We lead by example and when the example is not mature, then how can we expect the youth we are mentoring and that are watching us to be mature? :blink:

Just another reason why fieldgoal1 is quickly becoming my favorite poster.

Surely your not gullible enough to actually believe anybody would do anything to your field are you? If you need that kinda stuff for motivation then it'll be an bigger blowout than I originally thought for the Stangs. Let me guess? One of your QB club members took some horse manure and threw it on your practice field to get the team a little more fired up? PLEASE. :blink:

Who said anything about horse manure? Was that just a lucky guess?

Who said anything about horse manure? Was that just a lucky guess?

No, actually when Bohica mentioned "deposit" it didnt take a rocket scientist to figure out the rest of the plotline. And from what a cop friend told me this morning somebody did indeed make a deposit of their own last night at HHS. Bohica do you know anything about that? :D

I don't know anything about any deposits being made at each of the schools, this time. I can only speak from experience about stuff like that. When I was a senior at HHS a group of seniors got together and decorated the school and football field to look like McKenzie did it. No, we didn't vandalize anything or make any deposits but we did use dead flowers and signs. The point being that I would guess that someone from Huntingdon did HHS and someone from McKenzie did MHS. That's what makes the rivalry good!! :D

If, and thats a big IF, there was a deposit left last night I can garuntee it wasn,t by any of the players. As was the case w/ the incident here.

One suggestion, when you plan a prank, don't go to the local Sonic of the town you pranked and brag, someone may actually here you. :lol:

I personally talked to the guys last night and they had no plans of retaliation, now as far as others, I can't speak for them.

One thing I am sure of is that they didn't single out one player as was done over here. But it is all good in the big picture, it's just fuel to the fire.

One thing that is certain is we must come prepared to play a full 4 qrtrs. on both offense and defense.

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!

ONE TIIIIME, HIT 'EM, ONE TIIIIME, Hard, ONE TIIIIME,HIT 'EM, ONE TIIIIME, HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really dont think its going to matter how many qtrs you play because speed kills and that is something Mckenzie doesn't have. Also i think all of us know why only was player was really mentioned in the prank....I dont believe Id be to happy either if i was from Huntingdon and one of my fellow class mates did that. They didnt tear up anything so i dont really think anything was hurt in it...

No, actually when Bohica mentioned "deposit" it didnt take a rocket scientist to figure out the rest of the plotline. And from what a cop friend told me this morning somebody did indeed make a deposit of their own last night at HHS. Bohica do you know anything about that? :lol:

Ummmmmmmm..........nope............I can't afford the gas to go over there to do anything to the field. If I could, I would drop a MOAB instead of the deposits being left recently. :lol: