Oak Ridge @ Jeff. County

orcats2005

See thats the problem, "I heard this, I heard that" no facts.

825757350[/snapback]

Unlike you, I don't have all of the answers....thats why I ask questions.

Did you turn your ID over to someone else, i don't remember you being so negative.

The main issue between you and I is that we don't agree on the coach as being the problem. You might be right but i don't think so. I will admit that if the exodus continues, we have a problem......will you admit that if it doesn't, we don't have a problem?

Has Dejuan ever played a down for JCHS...for the third time.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unlike you, I don't have all of the answers....thats why I ask questions.

Did you turn your ID over to someone else, i don't remember you being so negative.

The main issue between you and I is that we don't agree on the coach as being the problem.  You might be right but i don't think so.  I will admit that if the exodus continues, we have a problem......will you admit that if it doesn't, we don't have a problem? 

Has Dejuan ever played a down for JCHS...for the third time.

825757413[/snapback]

When have I ever said that I have all the answers? Please quote me, I would really love to see that. I have no problem with asking questions, but you just didn`t ask a question. If you had just asked the question and actually waited for an answer you would have gotten on. Instead you babbled on with "I heard this, I heard that." If you`ve already formed an opinion on it why should anyone else answer? If you`re going to be bias to what you heard, why ask the question. With 33/28 players if the mass exodus continues forget a problem, we won`t have enough players to field a team. Its a shame that that is what it has to come down to for you to admit that there is a problem. How you don`t see losing 40+ players in 2 years as a problem is beyond me. There aren`t enough players for a mass exodus, so no if 20 players don`t leave I won`t say there isn`t a problem. If we get back up to 60+ players where we should be and don`t have starters transfering or quiting then I will say there isn`t a problem.

Now to answer your question, Dejuan moved to Knoxville/Blount Co during his freshmen year, he moved back to Jefferson Co last fall to play with Chris, started practicing with the team and played in the scrimmage against Knox Central. After that scrimmage Jeff Co was informed that because he had practiced with another school he had to sit out last year. This year he was all set to go until his cousin left, after that situation he said to heck with it.

If you dont know whats going on on the team then people need to keep their mouths shut...as for the coaches....best coaches ive ever had i respect them as much as they respect us as a unit of 40...."what about ole jeff county they are kinda small and low on talent" thats all i hear and sick of it....yea we maybe only have 40 people but we sure will smaack you in the mouth

Go Jeff Co!!

If you dont know whats going on on the team then people need to keep their mouths shut...as for the coaches....best coaches ive ever had i respect them as much as they respect us as a unit of 40...."what about ole jeff county they are kinda small and low on talent" thats all i hear and sick of it....yea we maybe only have 40 people but we sure will smaack you in the mouth

Go Jeff Co!!

825757631[/snapback]

NOW THAT is what I am talking about.......

when OHS had only 33 players, they were the hard-nosed kind who fought every play. We went to the play-offs and almost knocked off Lincoln County when they were undefeated and #1 in the state. I would rather have 33 kids who want to be there and will contribute than 60 kids who don't.

You keep that attitude and don't listen to the folk who don't have a clue...........and best of luck to you. Tell Coach U and Coach Pipp hello for me and that we miss them.

PatsFtbll9 nailed it to a tee. This team is composed of forty some players who respect their coaches and want to play football....and the majority of us would like to see JC4life change that awful contradiction of a screen name or refrain from posting on message boards with our team name in the topic....trust me....your presence will not be missed by ANYONE. :lol:

PatsFtbll9 nailed it to a tee. This team is composed of forty some players who respect their coaches and want to play football....and the majority of us would like to see JC4life change that awful contradiction of a screen name or refrain from posting on message boards with our team name in the topic....trust me....your presence will not be missed by ANYONE. :)

825757714[/snapback]

I SECOND THAT!

Edited by 2priceless

PatsFtbll9 nailed it to a tee. This team is composed of forty some players who respect their coaches and want to play football....and the majority of us would like to see JC4life change that awful contradiction of a screen name or refrain from posting on message boards with our team name in the topic....trust me....your presence will not be missed by ANYONE. :)

825757714[/snapback]

Same blah different day, its funny how the number of players keep changing with the day.