Coffee Co. vs John Overton

nelson728

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter

Overton's defense has allowed a total of 21-points through four games this season (they are 1-3 overall). The Bobcats will be a team to look out for in the second half of the season :D

Overton will have more athletes & a lot more speed than CC. However though that doesn't always win you football games (UF-UT this weekend) Overton's 4A region is better than CC's 5A region so I believe even though they are 1-3, Overton will be ready to play. CC has to find a way to spread the field. Crossville had all 11 on D within 5-6 yards of the L.O.S. last Friday night & this prevented the Raiders from having a drive that resulted in multiple 1st downs & significant gains. I occasionally read on here how CC often has more offensive production than the teams they play. I agree with that BUT...usually the teams that score on CC do so because of a short field to work with. I hope that CC can win this one because they need a positive night to get them ready for Franklin Co, Lincoln Co & Warren Co. They'll need 2 of these 3 to make the playoffs.

CC has a pretty good defense as well.....however the offense has been sputtering since the first half of the Tullahoma game. I think the CC defense will hold strong...they have been in every game this year with the exception of the Brentwood game and you can thank the Defense for that cuz the offense sure ain't keepin games close. I think they can manage 10 points Tonight and I think that will be enough to go into overtime......I think we could see a 10-10 game or 7-7 game at the end of regulation......I sure hope so anyways cuz if it's higher than that then CC won't keep up. I think this one will come down to the final seconds or OT....If it does CC has a good kicker and a ground game....sorta....so i think they will pull it out....CC wins this one 16-10 in OT "Book It" :D

Edited by pedo_29