BIGR35

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morristown West has atlease 90 player on their team, If knox west can shorten

the game, with there offense, they may have a chance for a big up-set. Mo-west

is very good this year, I have seen them play a few times this year. This year

offense line is as good as any I have seen all year. Knox west will have to make

Mo-west throw the football to win. If Mo-west can keep the running game going

it will be a long night for Knox West.

not sure about this one. dont really know anythign about knox west but i agree if they make morristown throw the ball they have a big chance, but if they give hale the ball he can do some damage and they have darius back but i dont think darius will beat them it will be the up front guys for west,and hale he runs the ball harder then i have seen anyone on film this year hes a great player so if u can stop him then knox west has a good chance. i dont think that morristown west passing game can beat u cus they have one reciver and that isnumber 10 but if they do this then knox west will give them a hek of a game

Wiz,

Thanks for the vote of confidence, but Knox West is not to be underestimated. The onus will be on the WHOLE team to continue their current path.

fbp83,

The offense has more than one receiver and they continue to hone their craft with each game.

The team looks really good right now and seems to be maintaining focus (just playing the next play and not looking beyond the current opponent), while enjoying the game at the same time. Look forward to making the trip to Knoxvegas on Friday.

GO TROJANS

hello mo-west players and fans! i have been a lil busy lately here in iraq, getting ready to step foot on some good ole US soil again! should be in MS about 25 Oct, and home around the 4th of Nov!! maybe i can catch the trojans in the playoff's! dont know nothing about the knox-west team, however it looks like the trojan's are primed for another run at state! i wish the trojan's and trojan fan's godspeed and good luck on friday! your soldier, SFC TOMMY JAMES :blink:

Typically Knox West has a bunch of athletes, but that is about all. They are rarely used efficiently. They have become one of the whipping boys of region 3-4a. Don't worry Mo West, you will roll in this one. It will not be like having to play Maryville or Knox Central or even Powell.

M West 49

K West 3

That is if Woods calls the dogs off early :blink:

Having played K. West in a pre-season scrimmage and M. West in the regular season I have to go with

M. West. The Rebels are a very fast team but the Trojans are just too big up front and the running backs will just be so big that they will physically wear the Rebels down.

I don't see anyone getting in the Trojans way till playoffs.