Rockwood at Harriman

UTSportsFan

This looks to be an exciting game friday night. The tigers took steps forward last week in their loss to Oliver Springs, I think they will come and contain the Blue Devil's speed and win the game. Whats everyone else's take on this game>??

Not to mention this is HARRIMAN VS ROCKWOOD!!!

My Prediction:

Rockwood: 27

Harriman: 20

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After watching both teams this year I think this will be a very close game Harriman is improving everyday and so is Rockwood.

Special teams win's this game

RW    21

HHS  20

Good luck to both teams

825755685[/snapback]

I also agree that it will be a close game. Both teams seem to be coming together. I do think my devils will pose some problems with our speed. If we can get out on the corners and break a few tackles, we can win the game. Should be another good game in this county rivalry. I heard Rockwood lost a couple of kids to injury last week, is this true?

Oh, I am a coach Waggle? I think it is the other way around G.

Edited by DEVILS97

I also agree that it will be a close game.  Both teams seem to be coming together.  I do think my devils will pose some problems with our speed.  If we can get out on the corners and break a few tackles, we can win the game.  Should be another good game in this county rivalry.  I heard Rockwood lost a couple of kids to injury last week, is this true?

825755721[/snapback]

The only injury that I am aware of is Waggle pulled a hamstring while attempting a double toe touch on the final drive of the game. His/her status is day to day - and it will be a game time decision whether or not he/she can cheer. If I no ole Waggle, you would have to kill him/her to make him/her miss a Harriman game. Come on team, let's go win one for the WAGGLE.

Enough about Devil97, The rivalry appears to be back after many years of one-sided victories. Harriman brings athletes that are talented and will require the Tigers to gang tackle. Rockwood brings strength to the table to combat the speed of the Blue Devils. It is an interesting matchup. Rockwood comes into the contest at full strength. No injuries.

Enough about Devil97, The rivalry appears to be back after many years of one-sided victories.  Harriman brings athletes that are talented and will require the Tigers to gang tackle.  Rockwood brings strength to the table to combat the speed of the Blue Devils.  It is an interesting matchup.  Rockwood comes into the contest at full strength.  No injuries.

825756897[/snapback]

Your hamstring has healed, it is a miracle. There really is no reason to fear, Waggle is here. What kind of cheer do you have planned for the folks this week. Did you win homecoming queen last week?