Collinwood vs Columbia Academy

TrojanSportsFan

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look i am tired of hearing about rector he is nothing you hit him hard he will lay down you stop ingram and you win the game. Cwood just play smash mouth football and you will win !! And like i said if your playing at CA you will be playing againts the ref's believe that. PS if the rector kid was as tough as his cousin"s from MP he would be tough but he's not so do what i say and he will lay down!! PS CA THE JUNGLE IS WAITING MP #1 PEACE

It's not gonna matter one bit about MP's game with CA next month if we don't take care of business TONIGHT. Wayne Co is not gonna lay down just cause they got beat last week. I sure hope we're not looking so far into the future that we don't do what we need to do TONIGHT.

CA will win friday night there is no doubt about it...they are prepared for battle..PIRTLE and RECTOR will walk all over ya'll any night of the week so i hope ya'll are ready!!! CWOOD better put on their big boy panties for this one cuz they are guna need a miracle to even stay in the game with CA!!! hope ya'll are ready to get destroyed!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like it wasnt Collinwood that needed a miracle.

I would like to thank your idiot trainer for telling the refs and our coaches that Dixon couldnt play after halftime, even though Jacob said he was fine. As a precautionary Jacob went to the hospital after the game ,had CAT scan etc. they said he was fine. No concussion or anything. Your trainer is a moron that had one thing on his mind. Keeping Jacob off the feild. Of course he's going to say he did it for the safety of the players, but Jacob was fine, that it was just a ringer. He told me on the sidelines he felt OK. As soon as Jacob got around the coaches and it looked as though he would enter the game CAs hero came across the field and looked at Jacob and told the coaches he wasnt able to play. GO FIGURE.

That aside, it was a great game. Collinwood proved they are no one man show.

Collinwood kicked a fieldgoal with 5:00 on 4th down from the 2 to make the lead 7 points. The Trojans could have iced the cake by going for the TD. Even if they had not made it ,CA would have had the ball on the two with 4:00 to go 98 yards. ?

But it was a great game and the Trojans proved they are fighting for the top spot in the region.

What athlete would not say he was alright and want to go back in. That does not mean it is the right thing to do. That "trainer" has kept many CA kids safe and able to play future contests by doing the right thing. Before you question the motives of others, you might want to think about what is best for the athlete. Dixon will have many good nights throughout the season as a result of him sitting out last night. One more hit and who knows how long he misses. I do agree with you that it was a great game.

Looks like it wasnt Collinwood that needed a miracle.

I would like to thank your idiot trainer for telling the refs and our coaches that Dixon couldnt play after halftime, even though Jacob said he was fine. As a precautionary Jacob went to the hospital after the game ,had CAT scan etc. they said he was fine. No concussion or anything. Your trainer is a moron that had one thing on his mind. Keeping Jacob off the feild. Of course he's going to say he did it for the safety of the players, but Jacob was fine, that it was just a ringer. He told me on the sidelines he felt OK. As soon as Jacob got around the coaches and it looked as though he would enter the game CAs hero came across the field and looked at Jacob and told the coaches he wasnt able to play. GO FIGURE.

That aside, it was a great game. Collinwood proved they are no one man show.

Collinwood kicked a fieldgoal with 5:00 on 4th down from the 2 to make the lead 7 points. The Trojans could have iced the cake by going for the TD. Even if they had not made it ,CA would have had the ball on the two with 4:00 to go 98 yards. ?

But it was a great game and the Trojans proved they are fighting for the top spot in the region.

Edited by bb23

Mean, that is the most absurd thing I have ever heard to blame your loss on the TRAINER of CA. Why do you think they wanted him to check teh injured player. Becasue He is certified to. He was just giving his professional advise. It may have ended up that the guy did not have a concussion but that is what the trainers are out there for to protect the players not to help decide the outcome. It sounded like it was a good game so why do you have to go and find excuses why you lost. You got beat that is it. Good luck to all the teams in region 6A. We are going to represent in the playoffs. MP # 1

Mean, that is the most absurd thing I have ever heard to blame your loss on the TRAINER of CA. Why do you think they wanted him to check teh injured player. Becasue He is certified to. He was just giving his professional advise. It may have ended up that the guy did not have a concussion but that is what the trainers are out there for to protect the players not to help decide the outcome. It sounded like it was a good game so why do you have to go and find excuses why you lost. You got beat that is it. Good luck to all the teams in region 6A. We are going to represent in the playoffs. MP # 1

I didnt blame the loss on the trainer. But if you think he didnt keep 10 out for a reason your in the same boat as he is.

We lost because of a fieldgoal. We didnt get "BEAT", like everyone said we would.

:rolleyes: