Week 5 Whites Creek vs. Hillwood

Cobra#8Hitstick

Whites Creek will annihilate Hillwood, Antonio Lewis or not. The halftime score will be ridiculous because the Toppers have no depth. With Lewis starting on defense, this game will be close for the first 5 minutes, and then the fatigue will set in from running all over the field after the Cobras. This is just a scrimmage getting Creek ready for next week.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now don't get to cocky, any team can be beat on any given night. I do say you all will win, but play the game and then get ready for the Burros, because that will probably decide the region, and will be a much tougher game than expected.

I agree. Confidence is one thing but cockiness is another. Get to cocky and you will get beat. Thats why the games are played. Win this week than deal with Hillsboro next wk. Hillsboro has won a state championship, WC hasn't. Yes it will be a dogfight vs. Hillsboro. They are very well coached!! WC is too, just stay focused.

:rolleyes: Must have been a lot of mistakes to get beat 42-7???

Yes...4 unforced interceptions in the 1st half will cause the score to be lopsided and you throw in a punt return for a touchdown and you will get crushed. If the burros watch the tape they will see in the 1st half the toppers shut down the cobras passing attack by playing aggressive man to man defense. The only real rushing yards that Whites Creek got was from their QB scrambling when he couldnt find anyone open. I think Hillsboro will handle them by at least a couple of touchdowns.

Yes...4 unforced interceptions in the 1st half will cause the score to be lopsided and you throw in a punt return for a touchdown and you will get crushed. If the burros watch the tape they will see in the 1st half the toppers shut down the cobras passing attack by playing aggressive man to man defense. The only real rushing yards that Whites Creek got was from their QB scrambling when he couldnt find anyone open. I think Hillsboro will handle them by at least a couple of touchdowns.

who is the qb for hillwood?

Paul Clay is the starting QB. Dont get me wrong, he WILL be a very good and competent QB. He is only a 10th grader and has not played a full game there yet, so he will make mistakes. Almost every one of his picks came from trying to throw deeper than he can at this point. He did get into a great rhythm with Clodfelter in the 2nd quater before once again he went deep with bad results. Then he went out with a concussion (had to be taken off in an ambulance). Hopefully he is alright. The 2nd half the cobras went strictly running the ball and ate up the clock.