Knox Fulton vs Tyner, Who will win?

MrChattanoogaFootball

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3A is better than 2A, therefore Fulton is about to beat Tyner.

The sad thing is that Fulton may not even be a playoff team in Region 2-3A. They have already lost to Anderson Co. and Austin East. Catholic and Livingston Academy are still on the schedule, OUCH!!!

That does not even include the fact that Fulton plays Carter in between those final two region contests.

Futlon will do fine in region play from hear on out I believe, they should win out in region play (it won't be easy by no means but they have the athletes to beat Catholic and L.A.). They just can't afford to make alot of mistakes. Carter is the most overrated team in the area (don't get me wrong they are much improved from past years) but the haven't even beat an average team yet (they have a very very weak schedule) Fulton should beat them by 2td's

I agree to say that this will be a game for the fans,etc I would love to be there in the mist of the crowd for this game, all I can say is this is like a Black College Football Classic. Good Luck to boh teams and I hope all the fans Behave.

what do you mean i hope the fans behave? sounds kind of racist to me.

Friday nights at tyner are for eating fish sandwiches, tater logs, and watching a great football team beat what every stands in the way not what ever you meant!!!!!

3A is better than 2A, therefore Fulton is about to beat Tyner.

The sad thing is that Fulton may not even be a playoff team in Region 2-3A. They have already lost to Anderson Co. and Austin East. Catholic and Livingston Academy are still on the schedule, OUCH!!!

That does not even include the fact that Fulton plays Carter in between those final two region contests.

...Catfish-Hunter...I have seen many of your posts in this forum but after reading this one I may have to re-evaluate your knowledge of football...it's true that 3A is larger than 2A but better??? C'mon now...I started to let you slide with this comment but let me say one thing...during the spring and this past August the "RAMS" played and beat Livingston, Kingston, Coffee County, East Ridge, Hixson, Seymour & (A-E was 0-0 tie but in reality we should have won that one)...all of these schools are larger classifications...I know the argument about only being a scrimmage but, hey you play them like it's for real...I am done!!!

I am interested in seeing how this game goes. I wouldnt be surprised if Tyner won, or if they lost. I think the deciding factor will be how Tyner comes out and plays, not so much on how good Fulton is. I wouldn't expect a score of the Fulton - Boyd game. Tyner is definelty not Boyd.

I know nothing about Fulton other than they are good and stomped Boyd.

Wishful thinking. :D

Tyner 28

Fulton 21

I dont think any of that 3A vs 2A stuff matters. Tyner is loaded with athletes, probaly the most in the city regardless of classification. It just depends on how they use it Friday night. Should be a good one.

And the comment about the fans acting up? :o Just not needed.