Siegel Tops Brentwood

StarsPres

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think the state championships might have a little change this year...

totally class parents at Siegel. We'll see you next month

I think everyone should proceed with caution before predicting the demise of Brentwood based on one match loss. From all indications, Brentwood dominated the BVIT last weekend, then went to Huntsville on Tuesday and defeated two of the Alabama powerhouses. Brentwood may have experienced a let down from so much intense play or took Siegal for granted since they have beaten them easily in the past. Any time you take ANY team for granted, you are in trouble. I will be surprised if that match loss was anything but a fluke.

I think everyone should proceed with caution before predicting the demise of Brentwood based on one match loss. From all indications, Brentwood dominated the BVIT last weekend, then went to Huntsville on Tuesday and defeated two of the Alabama powerhouses. Brentwood may have experienced a let down from so much intense play or took Siegal for granted since they have beaten them easily in the past. Any time you take ANY team for granted, you are in trouble. I will be surprised if that match loss was anything but a fluke.

B', the accomplishments of Brentwood this year as well as the past number of years is chronicled. The tradition is known and wide spread all over the south. Your coach is respected for the way she ducks no one. She and the team play the best. When you come to the Boro next month and if Siegel is fortunate to get that far, I hope the Siegel Nation turns out to see two teams and coaches battle to the final point. For each will be trying to prove that the loss or win was anything but a fluke. Bring your Bruin hats. Good luck the rest of the season.

Not sure anyone is predicting B'woods demise. They are the best and anyone who know anything about volleyball knows that. THey have beat Siegel 3/4 so you will see no chest beating from the Siegel camp.

I feel that there is great respect between the two teams from the coach all the way down to the parents. We could be in a situation where our states best team doesn't represent our state well. Fortunatlty we are not in that situation.

Call it a fluke, call it a let down, call it whatever you want. But the Siegel program should feel very good about it. There have been many great teams never take a game off them.