Chuckey-Doak

Hoya

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In a response to the original post-

you have to play ranked teams to get ranked.

Beef up your schedule and you will earn respect.

I don't think Notre Dame even has a winning record and they are ranked high because they have played some of the top teams in the state.

There are some great tournaments in Chattanooga that host ranked teams

Baylor, GPS, CCS. Call them and see if you can get in for next year.

As for the girls... great job. Undefeated is awesome. Keep working and we hope to see you in Chattanooga next week.

In a response to the original post-

you have to play ranked teams to get ranked.

Beef up your schedule and you will earn respect.

I don't think Notre Dame even has a winning record and they are ranked high because they have played some of the top teams in the state.

There are some great tournaments in Chattanooga that host ranked teams

Baylor, GPS, CCS. Call them and see if you can get in for next year.

As for the girls... great job. Undefeated is awesome. Keep working and we hope to see you in Chattanooga next week.

I agree on all points, although Chucky Doak might have a hard time traveling down to Chattanooga. They could come down to Knoxville and play some high quality teams, without the extra traveling costs.

C.D. you have gotten noticed, so awesome job. I hope you are setting a standard for Chucky Doak in the future.

I agree on all points, although Chucky Doak might have a hard time traveling down to Chattanooga. They could come down to Knoxville and play some high quality teams, without the extra traveling costs.

C.D. you have gotten noticed, so awesome job. I hope you are setting a standard for Chucky Doak in the future.

I agree with both of the prior posts. If a tournament can't be worked out, think about calling a couple of teams like Knox Catholic, CAK, Kingston. Anderson Co., Lenoir City, etc. next year and setting up a couple of games over a weekend. Events like that are great for team building and you'll get some good competition as well.

Congratulations on a great season and good luck in the Region finals on Thursday.

You guys are crazy!! Not only are they gonna win sub-state they are gonna win state itself....there is no A/aa team out there that can beat them. Ties happen, they happen to every team...but these girls havent even been beaten yet. Lets not criticize the coach either....great coach...not her fault those bigger teams are afraid to lose to a small school.

You guys are crazy!! Not only are they gonna win sub-state they are gonna win state itself....there is no A/aa team out there that can beat them. Ties happen, they happen to every team...but these girls havent even been beaten yet. Lets not criticize the coach either....great coach...not her fault those bigger teams are afraid to lose to a small school.

Hey, it's great that you are a big supporter of your team, and I applaud their results thus far, but I think they have a ways to go to get to Catholics', CCS', or FRA's level. I could be wrong, and if I am, I will be the first one to congratulate and apologize. We'll see in a week!

Slow down, teh_giz07! I'm the "crazy" guy who started this thread out of respect for your team.

That said, we'll find out if they're ready for prime time this Saturday when they play either Knox Catholic or Kingston. If they are, they'll be paying in Chattanooga next week; however, the Lady Irish and the Lady Yellowjackets are both far better teams than anyone Chuckey-Doak has seen all season. Saturday's match will be tough regardless of which team they face.

First things first, though, good luck tonight in the Region Final! B)

Edited by hoya75

Slow down, teh_giz07! I'm the "crazy" guy who started this thread out of respect for your team.

That said, we'll find out if they're ready for prime time this Saturday when they play either Knox Catholic or Kingston. If they are, they'll be paying in Chattanooga next week; however, the Lady Irish and the Lady Yellowjackets are both far better teams than anyone Chuckey-Doak has seen all season. Saturday's match will be tough regardless of which team they face.

First things first, though, good luck tonight in the Region Final! :thumb:

Yea ur right....thanks for the support. Lady knights win 2-0, ur probably right bout knox and those other teams but our girls are good and they strive under pressure. Cant wait to see ya in chattanooga. Shame tho....one of our seniors got hurt tonight dont kno if u will see her. Got kingston on saturday. Go KNIGHTS!!!