Knoxville Halls Red Devils Travel to Play the Clinton Dragons

fairplay2121

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gah, come on, what's with all the hate goin around? is there any need for it? all in all we'll lose 21 (i think) seniors. our seniors are: lucas, ferguson, black, cox, vandergriff, cleveland, wright, royal, large, phibbs, mathews, collette, etherton, reese, reinhart, young, reed, billingsley, thomas, obester, boruff. our biggest group of seniors in years...

Edited by reddevils65

gah, come on, what's with all the hate goin around? is there any need for it? all in all we'll lose 21 (i think) seniors. our seniors are: lucas, ferguson, black, cox, vandergriff, cleveland, wright, royal, large, phibbs, mathews, collette, etherton, reese, reinhart, young, reed, billingsley, thomas, obester, boruff. our biggest group of seniors in years...

Every one of them an asset and backbone to this team. I'm glad they are having a great senior year. They will be sorely missed. :thumb:

ollie,

Farmer and I will meet Boudreau after the game at Big Ed's for pizza and brew. Why don't you join us? Maybe you could bring cute Andy with you.

As for bcj40, I played at Halls in the mid-late 90's and do not remember you playing. I think you are living in your on little dream world. You sound like you wanted to play but didn't have the *&()( to make the step.

As you say, "this post is fer you"

bbs

ps - I might change to boobybooshay - I always like Viki Valencourt and hers.

Unfortunately they lose most of the defense,offensive line and the offensive position players. Lucas,Boruff,Ferguson,Rhinehart,Black,Reese,Cox & co. will leave. Only the sophomore WR Dayton and Junior RBs Hughes & Pevy(injured) will be back.The Junior class didn't have a lot of players this year maybe some will come out next year as seniors.The Sophomore & Freshman classes have a lot of kids with talent. We will be young but I still feel we will be very competitive.

They retain 3 out of 5 o.l. (#73, #78, #79). The lose #75 and # 68.

ollie,

Farmer and I will meet Boudreau after the game at Big Ed's for pizza and brew. Why don't you join us? Maybe you could bring cute Andy with you.

As for bcj40, I played at Halls in the mid-late 90's and do not remember you playing. I think you are living in your on little dream world. You sound like you wanted to play but didn't have the *&()( to make the step.

bbs

Bobby cute andy dont do brew.But i could bring fragomeni hitchcock and marie.

Bobby cute andy dont do brew.But i could bring fragomeni hitchcock and marie.

nothing but rednecks.SHAGGYBOY YOUR CLINTON DRAGONS ARE HAVE A PERENNIAL 1-9 SEASON ONCE AGAIN. aww boo hoo shaggyboy are u crying avter that revelation bout your beloved dragons, well guess what nobody cares so quit whining and come to OR to mow my yard and bring me some kool aid while u are at it.

Well, well, Well booby i believe the only way you could have ever me remember me playing if you are in one of Coach Peeks classes and you might have been with your name booby and all cause i believe your boy booby was playing college ftball at the age of 31 and your prob like him. Your prob weren't good enough for the band, your just the wa wa waterboy!

And as always this post is for YOU!

ollie,

bbs

Mr. Booshay,

What number were you when you played for Halls?