AE @ LA

YouWantToBeLikeME

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They'll know you're not SC. I'm saying though, SC fans were saying the samething about their backs just running it down AE throats. AE stepped up and shut that down. AE's defense is well capable of taking you out of the Run game is that's what you like doing.

I'm not going to do so much trash talking this week because this will be my first trip to LA(if I decide to go I'm debating on the Maryville at Central game or taking the long bus ride to LA). What can I expect from LA? Where's the best place to eat before the game? How big is your stadium?

This should be a great game! I think you will find out real FAST that LA's backs might be a little better than SC's. If you decide to make the trip, you will see that win or lose we are good hosts!!

LA stadium is small for a 3A team, they couldnt seat all of Trousdales fans last yr. I thought it was a joke for a private school were money rules.

Sorry to inform you! Livingston Academy is not a private school and never has been. So now what is your opinion of the stadium. If your from Trousdale, then you don't have much room to talk.

<_<

The seats on the visitor's side at LA are just a few more than at Fulton or Anderson County. HA, HA. About the size of Scott County or about half the size of Kingston.

What they do though is on the visitors side they cook these delicious "Rib-Eye Sandwichs." They keep stoking the fire and the clouds of smoke roll down the visitors bench all game long.

Very distracting for hungry boys.

The home crowd is large and loud.

Lots of festivity because, as you will see. LA football is the only game in town on a Friday night in the Fall.

:blink:

<_<

The seats on the visitor's side at LA are just a few more than at Fulton or Anderson County. HA, HA. About the size of Scott County or about half the size of Kingston.

What they do though is on the visitors side they cook these delicious "Rib-Eye Sandwichs." They keep stoking the fire and the clouds of smoke roll down the visitors bench all game long.

Very distracting for hungry boys.

The home crowd is large and loud.

Lots of festivity because, as you will see. LA football is the only game in town on a Friday night in the Fall.

WOW! Hope we can control the game as good as we can control which way the smoke blows!!

<_<

OK. I give the booster club some free advertising and you get testy.

Taco Bell, Big Mac are there but the best food is in the gate.

At AE they have some of the most tasty, spicy chicken wings around. You will see next year. People have to wait for them to come out of the hot grease. They are worth the wait.

But as far as a great football environment for high school, LA is one of the most well supported in the new region.

The fans turn out, everybody seems to be wearing either a white or blue booster T-shirt and they seem to really have a love for the game. The kids are well groomed and seem to be having fun.

The LA team is fast and strong. Lots of enthusiastic coaching and some run right at you offense.

Should be a good game and there is speed on both sides of the ball. For both teams. Both will have something to prove and the fans will enjoy the contest. Comcast seems to broadcast the game live in the LA area.

When you get off I 40 West at Monterey just follow 84 north. when it dead ends take a right and take a left at Big Mc.

Good luck to both.

Edited by skipper66

<_<

OK. I give the booster club some free advertising and you get testy.

Taco Bell, Big Mac are there but the best food is in the gate.

At AE they have some of the most tasty, spicy chicken wings around. You will see next year. People have to wait for them to come out of the hot grease. They are worth the wait.

But as far as a great football environment for high school, LA is one of the most well supported in the new region.

The fans turn out, everybody seems to be wearing either a white or blue booster T-shirt and they seem to really have a love for the game. The kids are well groomed and seem to be having fun.

The LA team is fast and strong. Lots of enthusiastic coaching and some run right at you offense.

Should be a good game and there is speed on both sides of the ball. For both teams. Both will have something to prove and the fans will enjoy the contest. Comcast seems to broadcast the game live in the LA area.

When you get off I 40 West at Monterey just follow 87 north. when it dead ends take a right and take a left at Big Mc.

Good luck to both.

Sorry! Thought you were complaining about the smoke! Maybe it will blow some other way this Friday night!!! Thanks for the kind words. We do have a love for the game and it has been a long time since we have had a team like the one we have had the past few years. That would be Hwy. 84 you need to take, not 87. Don't want you getting lost. Have a safe trip.