Knox Catholic fans

KevB1990

"Now come on man, I wouldn't go that far with it. Yes, they're ontop of the region as of now but there's still a lot of football left. Also, Catholic has to realize that they must defeat 2 of these teams 2's in order to advance in the Playoffs and that's going to be hard!!! (Hint Hint AE) Remember Catholic only scored 1 TD on offense against the ROADRUNNERS."

Question: How many TD's did AE score on offense ---or defense---in that game? (Hint Hint ---it was a really small number).

You are absolutely correct, though, there's still a lot of football left and the Irish have to defeat 2 very good teams twice to advance in the playoffs. That is going to be very very hard to do. Go Irish!

:blink:

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know, got to do it all .. to count for any. It gets frustrating that something that seems so easy to fix, hasn't been fixed. It's not like voters don't get nailed enough for credibility, but to not be able to vote on deserving teams ... makes it even worse.

I did as last week, put a squash team in the first slot, and sent really big notes as to my intention of Catholic as the No. 1 team. Also sent another e-mail, in hopes of them being able to get it right.

Maybe by week ten, they will have things worked out. :blink:

You're so right Tank. Some of us take our AP membership very seriously but get lumped in with the slackers. I've been telling them in my comments for 3 weeks about Catholic & still no change. I wish the CoachT Media Poll had gone over.

I was at the A-E, game and saw Catholic's 1 touchdown, I also remeber A-E scoring, now what was is it, oh yeah NO touchdowns. Sorry to break the news, but if KCHS can somehow beat Anderson Co. they can afford a loss to Fulton and still be in control of the district. No one wants to believe that KCHS has a good football team. I guess if they somehow won a state title people would still be knocking their program.

Did you get the e-mail today vowing that Catholic was listed correctly now? Wonder if Saturday morning, that will be true or not.

I can't understand why so few actually participate in the poll, it does make it tough for us that take it serious and see it as a privilage to be a small part of a wonderful sport. I too wish the CoachT media poll had taken off, but just not enough interest at the time I guess.

You're so right Tank. Some of us take our AP membership very seriously but get lumped in with the slackers. I've been telling them in my comments for 3 weeks about Catholic & still no change. I wish the CoachT Media Poll had gone over.