BA-MUS

margaritaville

I think they have a good shot if they will catch the ball. They have a great

D, and D wins championships. I've been watching MUS ball for 15 years and

and it has always started with QB's and last years and this years are winners

and they need to turn this kid loose and their offense will go, if they don't

then it's there own fault. They've got a good chance but they need to score

on offense play to his strenghts, roll him out throw and mix it up. They

sound and look like depending on D, no need to they can use both.

He was alot better last year than any QB MUS played and would have started

for any of those teams ahead of their QB (example. MBA's QB was soph last

year he would have started for them,CBHS etc.) He diffinently has'nt reached

his potential and he's already the best around. No doubt his brother was

extremey poised and talented and it's a shame they only won one title with

him. I've been watching MUS football for more than 20 years and I'm telling

you this kid is a great one and a big time winner, some kids just have it.

Nothing against you, but is it 15 years or more than 20?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if mba had its first string qb, ryan burns, he would not have bee in competition last year. even without ryan(best athlete in senior class) and without the best cover corner in D2 all year in crumbo mus and mba were just about equally matched. both games were incredible. be quiet, and be humble. mus has a good defense that really doesn't make mistakes. that's what gets wins for them. you could put a lot of guys at quarterback in an offense with depth like they have and a defense that is so well coached. ba always seems to get a win every once in a while against the likes of mba, mccallie, and mus. ba has so much speed this year once again and i think they'll do what baylor did last year... force turnovers and run the ball against mus. i think they'll win this one.

if mba had its first string qb, ryan burns, he would not have bee in competition last year. even without ryan(best athlete in senior class) and without the best cover corner in D2 all year in crumbo mus and mba were just about equally matched. both games were incredible. be quiet, and be humble. mus has a good defense that really doesn't make mistakes. that's what gets wins for them. you could put a lot of guys at quarterback in an offense with depth like they have and a defense that is so well coached. ba always seems to get a win every once in a while against the likes of mba, mccallie, and mus. ba has so much speed this year once again and i think they'll do what baylor did last year... force turnovers and run the ball against mus. i think they'll win this one.

ok, so parks the best athlete in his grade.. theres no point in even trying to make this arguement, so many different styles of offenses in this state you never know if he would fit in..

on a side not i wouldnt exactly say baylor forced turnovers, and those who were at the game or played in that game will agree.. i just think its a freak occurence and when one thing went wrong it all came crumbling down, however i just dont believe that a game like that could happen against one of your biggest rivals, at home- but ive been wrong before.. i believe mus wins this game, an experienced offensive line (mus) versus a relatively inexperienced dline (ba) will make the difference.. mus by 13

Considering Baylor ran the ball so well against MUS last year? Turnover are what lost the game for MUS against baylor last year. MUS had what 400 yards? to baylor's 170? Yeah you have no idea what you are talking about. And no you could not put a lot of guys at quarterback to run that offense. You lack any semblence of intellectual intelligence or judgement. Telling MUS to be quiet and be humble hahah Who won state last year? Oh and who is 6-0? yeah i thought so so go home.

didn't park throw 4 int's against baylor? sounds like baylor forced some turnovers and it sounds like someone else could have done better at qb that game for mus. yeah mba graduates usually don't possess any "intellectual intelligence"(haha). this is the first time i've ever wanted ba to win a game.

as i said, if you went to the game you probably would understand what happened.. park played with a concussion and just threw the ball straight to baylor, his brother came in at the end of the game.. but why do you pull a guy that leads you all the way down the field, we drove the ball all the way in to their territory on ever possession we had.. so we shot ourselves in the foot, its not like baylor was confusing us, so thats why bauber said what he said, some people dont know what theyre talking abt, like you, you dont even have the right stats

i have nothing against mba and i know theyre smart ppl, theyre virtually the same school as mus.. both teams win playing similar styles of football and are able to win the games we do because we have a stronger mental game and dont make stupid decissions.

i thought that this thread was about the MUS-BA game this year. Why are we talking about the baylor game last year or about ryan burns, that was all last year. Yea michael is a good quarterback, but everyone has room for improvement till November 19th in Murfeesboro. Best of Luck to both teams. Bauber no need to start a war with any high school kids, i mean come on your in college dont you have better things to do?

You MUS folks are really causing me to lose my respect for your school and its football program. That is about as arrogant an attitude as I have witnessed.

You compare yourselves to MBA and I generally (although not completely) have agreed with that assessment. However, I can't imagine any MBA players showing such arrogance.

Edited by Chattcity

You MUS folks are really causing me to lose my respect for your school and its football program. That is about as arrogant an attitude as I have witnessed.

You compare yourselves to MBA and I generally (although not completely) have agreed with that assessment. However, I can't imagine any MBA players showing such arrogance.

i have no arrogance, i have the upmost respect for mba, as well as all other schools in the state.. i dont believe that mus is the almighty. i was just simply stating an opinion, on any given night one team can beat another, thats what i love abt high school football, its just a bunch of high school kids playing the sport they love.. its not a job like in college or the nfl. if i came off as arrogant then i apologize, that was clearly not my intent.

but i agree, lets stay focused on the game, this mus-baylor talk from last year is irrelevant to this weeks game, it should be another classic in super 7 football

and by the way im in school at ole miss..