Siegel at Smyrna

Bigdust100

I have a few things to say and then I am done with this CRAP! Let me start by saying to you Ms. Dance... there is always room for improvement and comments like that just prove my point. I will say that never have I gotten on here to taunt anyone... Unless I was defending someone (usually that you punks were making fun of) I can honestly say that you guys disgust me! You think you are so much better than everyone else because your MOMMA or DADDY might have a little money. Well you are not. I HATE the way you make racial remarks and talk bad about other schools because of what you have and they don't. Here is my comment to you... what goes around comes around, and your day is coming!

Now as far as this party goes... I could care less! You are not the first school to have a party, believe it or not! But the point of the matter is you act as though you never do any wrong. Always so quick to point out everyone elses flaws... well this time you screwed up Hoolie! Your house, Your party, You allowed the alcohol and drugs, You're are responsible. Everyone knows who came by and who took care of you. In high school I would have loved to have a coach like Martin, but as a parent I have no respect! You can deny all you want... I know the truth!

Lastly I must say I hope our SMYRPEEE infested, black and white boys tear your butts up! Oh yeah... welcome to the dogpound!

B)

Edited by msk2069

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now as far as this party goes... I could care less! You are not the first school to have a party, believe it or not! But the point of the matter is you act as though you never do any wrong. Always so quick to point out everyone elses flaws... well this time you screwed up Hoolie! Your house, Your party, You allowed the alcohol and drugs, You're are responsible. Everyone knows who came by and who took care of you. In high school I would have loved to have a coach like Martin, but as a parent I have no respect! You can deny all you want... I know the truth!

I have never claimed to be perfect...nobody is and for some reason people to continue to stereotype us as thinking we are above everyone else because some of our parents have money, which is completely not true. BTW...one correction there...there were no drugs here that I saw. I'm not ashamed of having the party and people who are trying to call me out as that being worst thing ever are just ignorant,...or in some peoples cases the ones feeding everyone information are. Everyone here knew that cops were coming...heck I told people they had about 20 more minutes before they get here so stay if you want but be prepared to talk to them or run on your own. I have also never denied who came by, but I told you why he was LEGALLY obligated to. And enough with the "racial" remark. If your saying you have never heard a lil girl say that your lying. If putting the word black in there offends you as it apparently has I apologize for that because that was never my intent. It was a joke...I have plenty of black friends so dont try to label me a racist. Thats all thats goin to be said about everything so Fball or whoever else can keep on talking but I'm done with it.

I have never claimed to be perfect...nobody is and for some reason people to continue to stereotype us as thinking we are above everyone else because some of our parents have money, which is completely not true. BTW...one correction there...there were no drugs here that I saw. I'm not ashamed of having the party and people who are trying to call me out as that being worst thing ever are just ignorant,...or in some peoples cases the ones feeding everyone information are. Everyone here knew that cops were coming...heck I told people they had about 20 more minutes before they get here so stay if you want but be prepared to talk to them or run on your own. I have also never denied who came by, but I told you why he was LEGALLY obligated to. And enough with the "racial" remark. If your saying you have never heard a lil girl say that your lying. If putting the word black in there offends you as it apparently has I apologize for that because that was never my intent. It was a joke...I have plenty of black friends so dont try to label me a racist. Thats all thats goin to be said about everything so Fball or whoever else can keep on talking but I'm done with it.

Well an apology is a start... I still however am very offended by several things you have said. Maybe you should think before you speak or should I say type. As far as racial... it was YOUR choice of words to say BLACK! Unnecessary. Maybe instead of worrying about me you should be worrying about your so called FRIENDS that are so quick to rat you out. Maybe I am one of the few enemies you have. Lastly I will say that money is not what makes people dislike those of you who have it, it is the way you flaunt it. You can think you are the smartest, FASTEST, or have so much more than others but it is not required to say it.

Edited by msk2069

Well an apology is a start... I still however am very offended by several things you have said. Maybe you should think before you speak or should I say type. As far as racial... it was YOUR choice of words to say BLACK! Unnecessary. Maybe instead of worrying about me you should be worrying about your so called FRIENDS that are so quick to rat you out. Maybe I am one of the few enemies you have. Lastly I will say that money is not what makes people dislike those of you who have it, it is the way you flaunt it. You can think you are the smartest, FASTEST, or have so much more than others but it is not required to say it.

darn... i thought we talked about f-ball on here...

One thing i think everyone is forgetting is that it's Smyrna's homecoming week..that will just make them play that much harder..And the new kid from New Orleans looks like he could be a very very good Wide Out...He did play in a JV game and ran all over those kids..He should get some playin time this week..If he is as good as he is suppose to be Smyrna is going to be a very hard team to stop especially with Gray as a QB...He is nothing but TALENT!Smyrna wins BIG

Smyrna 52

siegel 17