Siegel at Smyrna

Bigdust100

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I think MOST of us know what Watson's screen name is on here........he got busted LONGGGGGGG ago........and BTW it is NOT Hoolie.

you're right...i think most of us know who hoolie REALLY is...especially the school resource officer that will be holding his hand all night in the stands during the smyrna game. takes a real man to run his mouth like that then ask for a babysitter to take care of him cause he either can't back it up or doesn't have any friends that would care enough to? maybe that's due to the friend he took such good care of when he left him passed out to meet his fate instead of sticking around? good thing he pulled through or we might be watching hoolie pick up trash on the side of the road in his workhouse orange...a definite clash to that red afro. btw...feel free to come back on this siegel. you know what i'm talking bout and you know it was wrong. oh...forgot that was the trend at siegel...like covering the same kid up in the locker room unconscious. you really take care of your own. boy...i bet your parents are proud.

:D

you're right...i think most of us know who hoolie REALLY is...especially the school resource officer that will be holding his hand all night in the stands during the smyrna game. takes a real man to run his mouth like that then ask for a babysitter to take care of him cause he either can't back it up or doesn't have any friends that would care enough to? maybe that's due to the friend he took such good care of when he left him passed out to meet his fate instead of sticking around? good thing he pulled through or we might be watching hoolie pick up trash on the side of the road in his workhouse orange...a definite clash to that red afro. btw...feel free to come back on this siegel. you know what i'm talking bout and you know it was wrong. oh...forgot that was the trend at siegel...like covering the same kid up in the locker room unconscious. you really take care of your own. boy...i bet your parents are proud.

:D

Let me start by saying...what has happened to this thread? This is Siegel vs. smyrna, not "let's all give harris hooligans crap for stuff that isnt your business"

Secondly, I'm also tired of siegel students getting the "rich snotty" stereotype. I AM aware of the fact that the majority of siegel students live in wealthy households, but this in NO WAY gives reason to give them a "stuck up" image. I'm so tired of this, it's all I hear is how siegel is a bunch of rich preps. People, GROW UP! This is not about how much money the siegel student body's parents make.

Back on topic, I don't really know how this game will turn out. Smyrna is definitely a formidable opponent for any team, but I think if siegel plays like it CAN, then it will be a game to watch :D

<_<

i know what you're talking about and that kid is one of my best friends and to be honest, i agree that it was VERY wrong what hoolie did ... BUT he did have to be in at a decent hour because he had state tournament in the morning AND after he deserted him he DID call me and make sure he was okay and ask me to get him home safely so its not like he didnt show any concern about his situation ... i dont know i can see both sides to that. on the other hand, there is nothing on God's green earth that i could possibly say to justify what happened in the locker room. i mean we've already gotten a taste of some of their characters through interviews but ANYWAY ... go siegel? hip hip hooray.

Edited by SIEGELdance

<_<

I love it when people talk and they have no concept of the actual situation....holla back at me when you know why I left k thnx its already been discussed on here.

Guest The_Siegel_Senior_ptII

with all due to respect to everyone on this board, i got some things i want to say.

first of all, the locker room incident, i know what happened their. along with 10-15 people who wear a siegel jersey on the court. no one else knows. they might have heard what they think is right but its not. so if you have anything to say about that, ask me ok thanks.

two, grad. night was an awful night. i was stupid. i made the mistake but at the same time, i have had friends do the same things. i have had friends call me at 2 in the morning on game nights when they needed something and i helped them out and i never turned away because of something else i had planned. i question your friendship to anyone man.

third of all, dont ever use G D...it might have been off this board but watch your mouth and how you talk to women Hoolie.

Edited by The_Siegel_Senior_ptII

wow this thread is officially a joke

actually...YOU are the joke. someone else made your popularity possible...you are the same kid that just a short time ago very few people liked. guess you're on the way back down because i noticed that NO ONE really defended you and they know you don't deserve it. that comment about the having a game next morning on the other post? come on girl...you know you got to have some priorities in a life or death situation. you'd do best not to even mention that again. makes you look bad. support your school but don't lose sight or minimize what's right.

to get back to the thread...Smyrna stomps siegel and leaves them in the dust. you're playing a REAL football team tonight and they are fired up. And by the way ramsey...don't try that little "hey there's blood on his jersey" lie to get the guy off you like you did in the oakland game because you are so scared and intimidated by him. if you're that big a wimp that you resort to cheating and lying...you're playing the wrong game. smyrna is gonna be all over you tonight. :thumb:

actually...YOU are the joke. someone else made your popularity possible...you are the same kid that just a short time ago very few people liked. guess you're on the way back down because i noticed that NO ONE really defended you and they know you don't deserve it. that comment about the having a game next morning on the other post? come on girl...you know you got to have some priorities in a life or death situation. you'd do best not to even mention that again. makes you look bad. support your school but don't lose sight or minimize what's right.

to get back to the thread...Smyrna stomps siegel and leaves them in the dust. you're playing a REAL football team tonight and they are fired up. And by the way ramsey...don't try that little "hey there's blood on his jersey" lie to get the guy off you like you did in the oakland game because you are so scared and intimidated by him. if you're that big a wimp that you resort to cheating and lying...you're playing the wrong game. smyrna is gonna be all over you tonight. :thumb:

:lol::lol:B) too funny!