Kenwood vs. Portland

azkie

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll admit that it's going to be tough but being as I go to Kenwood: I pick kenwood. For more than the above reasons. First, As a former player (due to injury) I've never seen our team this fired up. They are on a roll and will not stop.

Also, Portland's win over Station Camp wasn't even close to impressive. 31-21 over a 1-5 team.

Kenwood By 7

Edited by bobburn

I'll admit that it's going to be tough but being as I go to Kenwood: I pick kenwood. For more than the above reasons. First, As a former player (due to injury) I've never seen our team this fired up. They are on a roll and will not stop.

Also, Portland's win over Station Camp wasn't even close to impressive. 31-21 over a 1-5 team.

Kenwood By 7

Portland wins

This is a tough game to judge. Prtland is a very good football team that executes very well and rarely ever makes a mistake. They are very well coached and have great discipline. However, Kenwood is on a roll right now. I believe that is they stay focused this week and do the little things right, they come out on top in a very close, extremely hard fought battle. Best of luck to both teams in this ballgame.

I know comparing schedules may not mean much, but I'm going to anyway. :DPortland and Kenwood both beat Northwest. Portland won by 29 points and Kenwood won only by four. In this case, Portland wins handily. Kenwood lost to Beech by four points who lost to White House by three points who Portland beat by 24 points. Again, advantage Portland. Portland had a bad game against Station Camp last week and still managed to score 31 points and win by ten. Coach Perry will have them prepared this week and I believe the Panthers will win by two or three TDs. Good luck to Kenwood this week and GO PANTHERS!!! :D

:)

Edited by PPride

Right now kenwood is on a roll winning their last three games. They beat a very tough Henry County team and a mediorce northwest team and shutting out northeast. The McGavock game was a lot closer than the score was and beech we just didn't score until it was to late and lost by 4. Portland is a very good team and are ranked 4th and state but you can't compare schedules the pantheres only won by ten against station camp that northwest beat by 30 in that case you guys should of won by 50. Any team on any given night get run the table and i expect kenwood to have a great game and their defense will allow less than 200 yards again for the 4th straight week. This game will be close however and will come down to how the teams play in the 4th quarter. I think kenwood will win by 7 or less. Portland will not win by 2 or 3 touchdowns.

I know comparing schedules may not mean much, but I'm going to anyway. :thumb:Portland and Kenwood both beat Northwest. Portland won by 29 points and Kenwood won only by four. In this case, Portland wins handily. Kenwood lost to Beech by four points who lost to White House by three points who Portland beat by 24 points. Again, advantage Portland. Portland had a bad game against Station Camp last week and still managed to score 31 points and win by ten. Coach Perry will have them prepared this week and I believe the Panthers will win by two or three TDs. Good luck to Kenwood this week and GO PANTHERS!!! :blink:

;)

Can't determine a game by the other games that both teams have played...but w/ that said Portland by 14...