Big Ones Contest

CoachT

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

coacht what do you think the outcome is of the cpa vs.ezell game is ........ both have proven to be tough teams

One of the real downers of the growth of this website is that I don't get to go to games on Friday nights any more. The only things I have to go on are the posts of fans on the board. So far, it looks like a tossup. How is that for a copout. :lol:

Tell you what coacht, send me your password and you go out and enjoy a game. Don't be too surprised if I am Number 1 on the Big Ones when you get back though. It is the only shot I have at getting in the top 100 this year.

Do you honestly think iamoz would give me access to the Big Ones database? That thing is closely guarded.

Tell you what coacht, send me your password and you go out and enjoy a game. Don't be too surprised if I am Number 1 on the Big Ones when you get back though. It is the only shot I have at getting in the top 100 this year.

mhmm..right and when he gets back he finds the name of the site has been changed to OnlineLCrulesrobjimdrools.com

Volunteer[/url]General' post='825763296' date='Sep 25 2005 - 09:56 PM']

mhmm..right and when he gets back he finds the name of the site has been changed to OnlineLCrulesrobjimdrools.com

I have to admit, it does have a nice ring to it.

It looks as if we need to grease the skids with iamoz, coacht is not the all powerful being we thought he was if his password can't change the Big Ones database.

Edited by OnlineLC